Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 09:54 PM

Re: Worlds most powerful men

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Let's not get into this if you can't understand you can't understand .
Hello? You started it! He's made it clear which side his bread is buttered that's all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 10:02 PM

He just did what four other presidents said they would do but didn't.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 10:14 PM

Or, four of the most powerful men in the Western World decided against it. Why? Why would they be cautious and he throw caution to the wind?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 11:02 PM

It's no big deal really the American Consulate has been in Jerusalem for years they could have just changed the name on the door.
The other presidents talked the talk didn't walk the walk.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Or, four of the most powerful men in the Western World decided against it. Why? Why would they be cautious and he throw caution to the wind?
NO the last four before Trump declared that Jerusalem should be the capital of Israel and then back track threw cowardice.

Trump stated the same as them but went threw with it.

Happy days spell checker worked
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
NO the last four before Trump declared that Jerusalem should be the capital of Israel and then back track threw cowardice.

Trump stated the same as them but went threw with it.

Happy days spell checker worked

Not quite!!! - in the context you have written, the word THREW is actually spelt THROUGH.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Not quite!!! - in the context you have written, the word THREW is actually spelt THROUGH.
It still means the same to people like me with Dyslicka or I was called as a child STUPID

On another site I explained my problem.

The scums reply "You might have that but you would no how to spell the word Dislexcer"

PS At school I could work and still can any Maths in my head. and because I did not wright the collusion in a structed way just gave the answer I was accused by the teacher of cheating.

PS that's from a Moron that thinks Rainham Essex is not in London anrd has no right to vote in the Maygol elections
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 03:26 AM

Does anyone know the last time the US Congress declared war?

Save your brain... it was 1942

So America has not been involved an any military action since?

No Korea?
No Vietnam?
No Syria?
No Afghanistan?
No Iraq?

Ah, the War Powers Act of 1973... No need for congress then. Hang on troops are supposed to be withdrawn within 90 days?

Then Congress passed an Act in 2003 which basically said anybody involved with 9/11 could be attacked at any time.

Because of loose definitions within the act the President has carte blanche to attack anybody (s)he fancies having a go at when ever he likes and bugger Congress. (ISIS didn't exist in 2001).

As he has the most powerful military then YES the US President is the most powerful man in the world without a doubt.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top