Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 06:01 PM

Re: Indian restaurant etiquette

Always put salt and vinegar plus tomato ketchup on your Fish N chips and a pickle onion..........don't like curries they give me bad ring sting.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Always put salt and vinegar plus tomato ketchup on your Fish N chips and a pickle onion..........don't like curries they give me bad ring sting.
butthole on fire ya mean?
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 06:19 PM

AHHHHHHH Yes Lion Queen .......Its not nice.....
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 06:19 PM

Not so keen on double dippin TBH,bit unhygenic.
Have a friend that does that it, makes cringe so I don"t share anything with her.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Not so keen on double dippin TBH,bit unhygenic.
Very wise .....

Double-dipping' is officially even more disgusting than we feared - and some dips are worse than others

https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/h...n-more-8586980

According to Harvard Medical School's Healthbeat journal, research has shown double-dipping results in a stream of bacteria being produced via saliva.

Even if you consider yourself to have a robust immune system, there are some pretty nasty diseases you can catch through someone else's saliva.

Glandular fever, strains of the herpes virus and even TB can all be passed on through residual saliva lurking in dips.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Lol Lee . But you do make a good Christmas leftovers curry! So you tell me.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Very wise .....

Double-dipping' is officially even more disgusting than we feared - and some dips are worse than others

https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/h...n-more-8586980

ooooo its a wonder how my friends and I have survived or never got ill after reading that
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Not sure if my friend was winding me up when he said that the chutneys and dips are topped up and passed around to other customers or not!
I'd like to think that they are not, but I'm sure that depends on the quality of the establishment.

I have, when I was much younger, been for curries in some places in Bradford where I shouldn't be at all surprised to learn that even left-overs on the plates were thrown in to the pots being cooked.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by jbr ->
i'd like to think that they are not, but i'm sure that depends on the quality of the establishment.

I have, when i was much younger, been for curries in some places in bradford where i shouldn't be at all surprised to learn that even left-overs on the plates were thrown in to the pots being cooked.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 08:11 PM

Definitely spoon onto your side plate first.

I wouldn't think they would serve the same dips to other customers, but you never know.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top