Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 08:47 AM

A statistic that shames the Government

Yet another piece of information that shows up this despicable, scumbag 'nasty party' Government for the barstewards they are!!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b075b631e843a7
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 12:55 PM

Re: A statistic that shames the Government

Saw this on the News, but of course the Government and the DHSS are both hotly denying this. But what else would they say, admit they were partly to blame......They would never do that, after all.... They're all right Jack so the hell with everyone else..
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 01:22 PM

I wondered why the flurry of ant-government, anti- Conservative, misinformation and propaganda this morning from our leading exponent of the link to an instant opinion. Its to distract us from more disgraceful behaviour of Labour MPs

https://news.sky.com/story/labour-mp...aring-11346012
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
I wondered why the flurry of ant-government, anti- Conservative, misinformation and propaganda this morning from our leading exponent of the link to an instant opinion. Its to distract us from more disgraceful behaviour of Labour MPs

You're just p*ssed, you've no answer to the criticism I have of this scumbag 'nasty party' Government and all its hangers on and acolytes.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 03:29 PM

Well, the Loonies have certainly got the muslim vote, but clearly not the Jewish vote. The former heavily outnumbers the latter, so Compo's strategy seems to make sense.

On the other hand, the Loonies must have lost many of the traditional working men's votes.

Conversely, Mrs Maybe must have lost many Brexiteer votes, what with all her dithering and appeasing the EU, so God knows what will happen at the next GE.

It is going to be very interesting, if nothing else.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 04:29 PM

Of course yes. I wondered why the Huffmeister was posting so much drivel today.

I think this deserves a new thread Rainmaker.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
You're just p*ssed, you've no answer to the criticism I have of this scumbag 'nasty party' Government and all its hangers on and acolytes.
Your partly right, insomuch as there is no answer which would convince you, the Labour Party, all its hangers on and troglodytes, since you wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up an bit you on the arse.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

25-04-2018, 05:21 PM

Your partly right, insomuch as there is no answer which would convince you, the Labour Party, all its hangers on and troglodytes, since you wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up an bit you on the arse.

Oooohhhh we are p*ssed off aren't we, not even going to attempt to defend the indefensible. Am I getting to you??? getting fed up of criticism of your precious scumbag 'nasty party'??? - what a shame!!! - get used to it, because all the time this scumbag 'nasty party' are in Government I will continue to snipe and criticise!!!
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

25-04-2018, 05:57 PM

The day you get to anyone is the day hell will freeze over. I'm just wondering when you're going to stop putting up the flack and start giving some proper answers instead of behaving as you do .
Come on Joe why don't we have a proper debate about food banks, poverty , whatever you want. Or will you still keep playing the same silly game.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top