Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 08:46 PM

Re: One for the guys

I'll only shave every 4 to 5 days, though. My beard is slow to grow especially with the chemo. I had a bath and shave this morning with a Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 razor (it was half-price at Tesco so not silly prices).
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

You mean you shave 'down there' as well?
Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
OMG that's opened up a whole new can of worms so to speak.

Men's undercarriages are not the nicest most attractive parts of a man's body especially if they are very hairy so would you shave those areas South of the Border as such.
A very steady hand would be essential.
Oooh no! Wrong end of the stick (literally).
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 05:29 PM

Thanks all for the replies.
When my son and daughter saw me a few weeks ago in hospital they were amazed at my beard and said I should keep it and just get it sculpted into shape. My ex wife told me to keep the beard, buts thats only because she knows I look younger without it and I might be able to attract wimen. But Ive been ill so it probably wont work anymore.

I shaved it off though.

After reading your posts I've bought today, to try out, one of these mach 3 razors and have taken out a second mortgage to buy 5 blades to go with it.
Im hoping its going to give me a decent shave rather than the disposable flesh eating razors Ive been using.

Why are razor blades so expensive?? Do I have to melt them down after use to extract the gold used in making them??
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 06:04 PM

For Heaven's sake!
Stop shaving!
Nicely groomed facial hair is very attractive especially on older gentlemen.
Nothing nicer than a man in a waistcoat with silver hair and a well trimmed beard, mutton chops, sideburns, moustache...
Phew need to lie down now!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
For Heaven's sake!
Stop shaving!
Nicely groomed facial hair is very attractive especially on older gentlemen.
Nothing nicer than a man in a waistcoat with silver hair and a well trimmed beard, mutton chops, sideburns, moustache...
Phew need to lie down now!
You're absolutely right, Tess.

However, although I do have a couple of waistcoats, I rarely wear them.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top