Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 05:49 AM

Good morning Thursday

Morning all, a bright start here and a good forecast apart from a cool westerly wind they say...

Just a pottering around sort of morning for me, then after lunch I will be going over to my Mum's to rebuild one of her fences.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 06:25 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good Morning all.

Well - I totally messed up yesterday - there I was, all dressed up ready to go, becoming more impatient by the minute because I loathe unpunctuality and there was no sign of my friends! Turns out it is today we are going out!! There's no hope, is there? See you all later - have fun !
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 06:34 AM

Good morning everyone.
Yesterday I was out all day but today is a day indoors. I've got a couple of phone calls to make and I'm waiting for two deliveries.
I've got to start eating the food I've got in the fridge rather than buy more.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 06:42 AM

Morning all.
A lovely drive home from work this morning in the sunshine.
No plans at all today, a day of rest for me.
Have a nice day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 06:53 AM

Good morning everyone

Wet but bright here in Yorkshire I hope the rain holds off so I can get in the garden but as I'm typing it seems to be getting darker....oh well.

No plans for me today but I'm sure I will find something to occupy me. Have a good day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 07:18 AM

Hi

House sold, cash buyer, no chain, viewing another today, then back to Hospital tomorrow.

The deal is redecorating before the move and getting the heating sorted.

Busy times.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 07:46 AM

Good morning everyone. Well done on the house swims, hope it goes ok at the hospital.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

House sold, cash buyer, no chain, viewing another today, then back to Hospital tomorrow.

The deal is redecorating before the move and getting the heating sorted.

Busy times.
I thought you said the heating had been sorted, Swimmy?

Congratulations on the sale - especially as there is no chain.
Don't see the point of decorating though - will the new people not want to do it to their own taste and preference ? They must have been reasonably happy with it when they viewed or they would not have bought it.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 07:53 AM

Morning all.

Bright and really sunny here, but cold outside.

Out for an Indian at lunchtime.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Don't see the point of decorating though - will the new people not want to do it to their own taste and preference ? .
Hmmm - I'd have thought that too.
Maybe they've given instructions on how they want it doing...

Have a good day everybody.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top