Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 12:30 PM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You say you have all these ongoing health problems Swim, how the 'eck do you think you will be able to do all that work? Will you have to pay someone to fill in the pond/dismantle raised beds/re-decorate etc?

I think it's a flaming cheek to be honest, especially as they expect you to drop £70,000 on the asking price too!
Hi

I have not dropped £70k on the asking price, house prices have just dropped a lot here since I bought at the top of the cycle in 2008.

I am content with with what I have got for it, and content with the work I have to do.

I will now have only have dropped £50k and I am buying an absolute bargain, if all goes well.

I qualify for the HMRC Rent a Room Scheme, so £7,500 Tax Free a year.

Rent is guaranteed by the NHS, so no problems there.

Zac and Derek will still be staying from time to time, so all is good.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 10:38 PM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Well I don't think I'd be doing too many alterations until I had some evidence the sale was a definite Swims.
If they back out for any reason, you have lost your pond and raised beds for nothing, and the garden might have been a selling point to another buyer.

Anyway my dear, your choice as you say. I hope it goes well for you.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top