Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 01:05 AM

Good Morning Friday

A bit on the early side but I'm up very late for a change.

It's cold here, 5.7c, I think it will get down to around 2c so perhaps a touch of ground frost.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 01:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Morning Ffosse. Just you and me around here at the moment I think!

I can only say right now that it's dark and fine. Unfortunately there's no sunshine at 1.30 in the morning.

After I finish work for the week and after my sleep, it's my turn for the school run. Then an evening session at the gym for a couple of hours.
Tonight - which seems aeons away atm - I have a DVD called "Get Out" to watch.

Have a nice day all
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 01:41 AM

I'm never up this late but slept from noon 'til 7pm so I'm not going to bed until around 4am.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I'm never up this late but slept from noon 'til 7pm so I'm not going to bed until around 4am.
You'll probably surface around the same time as I do then mate, around lunchtime.

I'm going to have a guess who will be next to post here...
Could be Barry or perhaps Silver Tabby?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 02:07 AM

Holy cow, y'all! (Good American English there). I just cleaned up the dinner table this early Thursday evening!

I can't wait for Friday though, I have started the background of a new oil painting, my daughter and I are having a beach/surfing day, and we are getting the place ready for a little outdoor dinner party on Saturday.

Have a very nice start weekend everyone; I wish warm weather and adventure your way.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

27-04-2018, 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Holy cow, y'all! (Good American English there). I just cleaned up the dinner table this early Thursday evening!

I can't wait for Friday though, I have started the background of a new oil painting, my daughter and I are having a beach/surfing day, and we are getting the place ready for a little outdoor dinner party on Saturday.

Have a very nice start weekend everyone; I wish warm weather and adventure your way.
Haha! I should have known you would be around next, Surfermom!
Sounds like an eventful weekend for you. Enjoy!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 05:44 AM

Well Floydy you were nearly right, we must be getting too predictable....

Morning everyone, seven degrees here so no frost but a very red sky as the sun is rising...

A wet day forecast so no plans yet, although a trip to the pet shop will be needed soon to replenish dog food stocks, and there's always the dusting.........

Enjoy your day folks.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 06:19 AM

Good Morning all,

I am late checking in this morning - been out for an extra long walk while the weather is still fine - due to rain later. Went along the river side - it was lovely.

No definite plans for the the day - at some point I must make space in the Craft Room for a new machine - due to arrive next week. I have a new jigsaw to do, and a Michael Connelly novel to read.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 06:33 AM

Good morning everybody.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 06:47 AM

Good morning all

Weird happening at my house last night really spooked me I woke up to loud voices, it took me a while to realise the TV was on downstairs full blast,. Very spooky! all I can think is one of the cats must have walked over the remote and switched it on. Very weird waking up to strange voices!

Hope that's my strangeness for the day....still feeling a bit scared to be honest....

Have a good day everyone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top