Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 06:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Cats are good at doing things like that, Summer !
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 06:58 AM

Good morning all. Went to bed about 8:30pm last night as so tired as stressed out day. Woke at 5 am and wide awake since. Made coffee and took back to bed while I wrote out a PM and replied to an email.
Nearly 7 now so feeling hungry. I seem to have a penchant for tinned tomatoes and scrambled egg for breakfast at the moment. I don't think they are bad for me.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 07:16 AM

Good morning early birds.

I was up at 5.30am.

Its dull, grey and miserable outside.

Off to the Care Home this morning to visit the MIL.

Have a nice day all.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning all

Weird happening at my house last night really spooked me I woke up to loud voices, it took me a while to realise the TV was on downstairs full blast,. Very spooky! all I can think is one of the cats must have walked over the remote and switched it on. Very weird waking up to strange voices!

Hope that's my strangeness for the day....still feeling a bit scared to be honest....

Have a good day everyone
Poltergeist.

Having slept all the previous night, and from noon 'til 7pm yesterday, I slept from 3 to 8 last night. I shouldn't feel tired today. In fact, I have to go out today.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 08:42 AM

Good morning all a miserable one here, both Amber and I got wet on our walk. I am off to have a shower now if I can manage to climb into the bath without doing myself an injury. I must move house to a place with a walk in shower. Keep looking for a suitable 2 double bedroomed bungalow with wet room and permission for Amber but no joy as yet.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 09:11 AM

Good morning all a dreary wet day here.

Have some shopping to do shortly then plenty of odd jobs to do around the house.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 09:19 AM

Good morning everyone pouring with rain and very chilly.
I have already walked and dried Chloe, washed the kitchen floor and have a batch of bread rising.

The garden is looking great, I manage to get a lot done out there yesterday. Next big job will be preparing for the runner beans which I have usually done by now. I dig a big trench and put the content of the compost bin in there.

Enjoy your day
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 10:30 AM

Good Morning Everyone

It's raining again and to rain again tomorrow. You just can't do what you want to do..
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 10:38 AM

morning all.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 11:50 AM

No rain here - it's cool and partly sunny.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top