Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 08:09 AM

What cut backs?

Judging by the sounds last night no-one can complain about any cut backs.

The fireworks started going off at 5:0pm and were still going strong at 11:00pm.

All that money wasted of celebrating a failure.

Should they bring on more cuts to help the country
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 09:54 AM

Re: What cut backs?

I read in today's paper that boardroom executives awarded themselves an average payrise of 27% last year- that'll be a lot of fireworks!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Judging by the sounds last night no-one can complain about any cut backs.

The fireworks started going off at 5:0pm and were still going strong at 11:00pm.

All that money wasted of celebrating a failure.

Should they bring on more cuts to help the country

Errmm Aren't we doing just that with the present incumbent of No 10 Bob???
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 07:37 PM

never discuss religion or Politics so they say but I cannot believe what a disgrace the politicians are making day after day,God help us ..... There you are,both things covered.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
never discuss religion or Politics so they say but I cannot believe what a disgrace the politicians are making day after day,God help us ..... There you are,both things covered.
You are right there Annie, the three things you were never allowed discuss in an Irish pub were Religion, Politics, and the Irish language, they always lead to trouble and nothing ever got solved, these things are best left to the experts involved, they never fight between themselves and agree with everything, especially on how much they should be paid, they never solve anything either, if they did they would be out of work.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 05:44 PM

Hell of a lot of money wasted on fireworks tho' - a million here - 160 million in Australia (Sydney).......Ridic....
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 05:50 PM

Yet another night where the dogs get stressed for nothing. I went to bed early but was awoken at mdnight by some very loud fireworks near me and 2 very stressy dogs. Thankfully it is all over for another year.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 05:51 PM

There was less fireworks round here, 50 at the most! but if you live in an area where there is money, then you get more.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
There was less fireworks round here, 50 at the most! but if you live in an area where there is money, then you get more.
Can say that again Arthur matey, fireworks were going off sporadically until 03.00 - 04.00 am yesterday morning.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

02-01-2013, 06:27 PM

I must admit we haven't found the need to cut back at present. I have just bought a brand new car, admittedly we got a brilliant deal on it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top