Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2012, 10:15 PM

End of the World - next month

As you are all probably aware, the world is coming to an end on 21st December.
It is the end date of the ancient Mayan calender and believers say the world will end on that day ..........BUT........................
there are a few sacred mountains sheltered from the cataclysm.
One is in France, the Pic de Bugarach mountain, where I read that aliens will come out of the top of this mountain at precisely the right moment and whisk believers away in spaceships, presumably to another planet?

The representative of the area is blocking access to the mountain for public safety, to avoid the rush of New Age fanatics, sightseers and media crews.

As cash will be of no use after the 21st......everyone can send theirs to me and I will happily dispose of it for them
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2012, 10:36 PM

Re: End of the World - next month

WOT - just before Christmas
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2012, 10:46 PM

Ooh... I'd better buy myself a new suitcase!
Daibach
New Member!
North West
Daibach is male 

20-11-2012, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
WOT - just before Christmas
Fraid so.... Ah well at least we can all save ourselves a fortune in Christmas presents

But perhaps the shops will be a little busy on the 22nd, 23rd amd 24th!
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2012, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
As cash will be of no use after the 21st......everyone can send theirs to me and I will happily dispose of it for them
Unfortunatly, my wife has beaten you to it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2012, 12:04 AM

I for one ain't keen to be Whisked away anywhere by terrestrial, or extraterrestrial life forms, lets hope there is an end. Lol.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2012, 01:23 AM

End of the world? I have heard nothing about it from my home planet of Greendoor unless the Federation plan to shorten the lease on planet Earth because of the way the planet is being abused currently.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2012, 02:00 AM

Well, I'm from Jupiter, so it's not us that will be ending your world.

It's a shame if it happens because watching you all whiz around in those metal boxes on four rubber wheels is a source of special amusement to us.

We've also found it of great interest to see that you have to actually ingest foodstuffs for your survival. It's taken us a long time to understand that strange behaviour.

But, most importantly, we've watched from a great distance for millenia, and we still don't understand your obsession for warring with each other.

We're still scratching our bums over that one.
HeatherMK
Milton Keynes, UK
HeatherMK is female  HeatherMK has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2012, 02:26 AM

Right, I'll forget all about my diet and pig out then.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2012, 05:56 AM

Too late, the world ended 1357 years ago.........all this is a dream !

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top