Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Elbee
Chichester
Elbee is male  Elbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 12:11 PM

David Cameron is getting Fat

Has anyone noticed how fat David Cameron is getting.
He is putting the "FAT" in fat cat.
He must be eating too many Ferrero Rocher chocolates at the ambassadors dinners
The 46-year-old has certainly 'tubbed-up', must be all that sitting around doing nothing! LARDO!

I suppose he can't go cycling around London anymore as he has upset so many people.

Just imagine if he went jogging in Hyde Park everyday, surrounded by bodyguards. We could take it in turns to hide behind trees and make good use of some of the 50% of food that is apparently "wasted" by throwing rotten vegetables and fruit at him.

Tourist would come to the park and say: "Sacre-blu what is all this rotting fruit and veg everywhere?"And the tour guide (or locals would say) "this is where British people throw rotten tomatoes at the Prime Minister when we are not happy with him".
It could become a tourist attraction, bringing foreign money into the country (rather than the other way around!)

Cameron would have to make sure everyday that he did right and did not upset anyone.
"I can’t please everyone all the time he would say" so everyday people would come and throw veg at him. pelting him with rotten food and I would laugh and say:
"look at you lardo, all covered in rotten fruit and veg, I CURSE YOU."
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 12:32 PM

Re: David Cameron is getting Fat

And if he chose to throw something back at you would that also be OK Phil or would you start bleating about bullying Prime Ministers ?
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 12:55 PM

I suppose you would complain if he hit back - like "two Jags" Prescott!
(Who, as I recall, wasn't exactly under-nourished)
MrsD
midlands uk
MrsD is female  MrsD has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 01:58 PM

Elbee your post was funny till you added the insult words .
I hadnt noticed to be truthful about his weight cause most of the time its sort of chest up ..I was told Stress can cause weight gain so it dont mean to say hes filling up to much on dinners and chocolate .
Elbee
Chichester
Elbee is male  Elbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by MrsD ->
Elbee your post was funny till you added the insult words .
I.
Harry and Paul "Gypsy sketch for those that dont know!!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 07:15 PM

who cares about that as long as he can do his job
MrsD
midlands uk
MrsD is female  MrsD has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Elbee ->
Harry and Paul "Gypsy sketch for those that dont know!!
Never seen that programme before thanks for putting me in the know .Ive just watched several on youtube
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 09:37 AM

It's not easy being a PM, I (and most others I suspect) don't have the stomach for it.

P.S, cycling around London can be risky, there are many "Plebs" around.
Elbee
Chichester

12-01-2013, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by MrsD ->
Never seen that programme before thanks for putting me in the know .Ive just watched several on youtube
May be on BBC iPlayer if you look to.

Very very funny. These two are genius!

Best sketch is the 50's typing pool women:
"well anyway, that green cardigan really suits you, nice colour, shame it doesn't fit you, well anyway"

"well anyway, has your sister got her lazy eye fixed? It may save time when crossing the road but she will never get a husband looking like that, well anyway"
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 10:39 AM

His wallet is getting fat, along with all his cronies.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top