Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 10:37 AM

If You Like Chocolate....

Celebrations / Roses / Heroes/ Quality Street Tubs 680G - 750g are 2 for £7 (from Wednesday 13th September) at Tesco. They are £5 each at the moment!
I thought l would post this as the tubs of chocolates are good as presents, or to have on the table to help yourself for your family or visitors. Or just all for yourself!!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 10:44 AM

Re: If You Like Chocolate....

Wow - thanks Art. That's a brilliant offer.
I'll be getting some.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 10:45 AM

Good offer

I stopped buying them a few years ago when the sizes got smaller and they changed most of the chocolates in them. Last tin of Qs only had one green triangle and there were no purple ones at all
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 10:45 AM

Thank-you for that Art, I will buy some today.
Mind you I expect my boys may eat them.
Best stock up.
How many weeks until Christmas?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 10:48 AM

I confess to having a sweet tooth Art, but I we have more or less given up on buying sweets now due to price increases combined with size reductions in Tins and Tubs. This I know has happened to all the other sweet brands also.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/ch...book-post.html

Woman shows shocking 'decrease' in Quality Street tin size in popular Facebook post
She was sorting out all her Christmas decorations, which she keeps in the tins, and was shocked by how the tins have allegedly decreased in size
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Good offer

I stopped buying them a few years ago when the sizes got smaller and they changed most of the chocolates in them. Last tin of Qs only had one green triangle and there were no purple ones at all
I posted my post not knowing you were saying this Missy.
But I of course agree with you!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Thank-you for that Art, I will buy some today.
Mind you I expect my boys may eat them.
Best stock up.
How many weeks until Christmas?
Sweetie, The offer starts tomorrow. They were still £5 at Tesco last night when l called in!
I would hate you to have a wasted journey!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Sweetie, The offer starts tomorrow. They were still £5 at Tesco last night when l called in!
I would hate you to have a wasted journey!
Tesco is two mins away - Thank-you.

Talking of Chocolate, did you see the news about the new Ruby Chocolate?
http://nerdist.com/first-new-type-of...aturally-pink/
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
I posted my post not knowing you were saying this Missy.
But I of course agree with you!
Just goes to proove I didn't have a duff tin

The Christmas must have special offer that I wait for is the £10 Baileys. That's our must have Christmas tipple.

For those of you who also like Baileys , there's another one I tried the other week that knocks the socks of Baileys. Coole Swan Irish Cream. It's not cheap but omg it's lush ( and extremely alcoholic )
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-09-2017, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Tesco is two mins away - Thank-you.

Talking of Chocolate, did you see the news about the new Ruby Chocolate?
http://nerdist.com/first-new-type-of...aturally-pink/
Mmmn dunno, it doesn't look very appetising! In the first pic, it reminded me of pink coconut ice!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top