Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 07:32 AM

Harriet Harman

i
Hi

I despair, I really do.

Here she is, leading the charge against sexual discrimination against women.

This is the same person who prevented your Enforcement Officers targeting specific groups well known for it.

We must understand their cultural heritage and educate them, they must not be singled out.

A woman who introduced so much paperwork it cut time on the job by 30%.

A woman who saw racial prejudice everywhere in spite of the fact that people were only doing their jobs.

We do not stop and search elderly people for knives, we do stop and search young people in areas prone to knife attacks.

We do not stop and search people going to Classical Music Concerts, we do stop and search those going to Raves.

We do not stop and search people outside Sainsbury's during the day.

We do stop and search groups of youths at 1 o'clock in the morning.

We do not stop and search parents and grandparents picking up youngsters leaving a pop concert, we do target men offering lifts to young unaccompanied young girls.

We do not target people buying a bottle of nail remover, we do target those buying ten bottles.

This, to her, was discrimination.

It allowed the rape gangs to get away with things.

I am a father and a brother, I will not allow sexual abuse against my daughter or my sisters, any such abuse against women I treat as exactly the same as if it was my family.

It is her body to give, it is not to be taken.

I feel the same way about Terrorists, they are scum.

Harriet Harman is, to my mind, a great danger to our Society, she has lost the plot.

Your Enforcement Agencies here in the UK are not Racist or Islamophobic.

They just want to get on with the job.

There is absolutely no risk to the public in Prees with anyone carrying a knife or a shotgun.

That is Rural Life.

Carrying one in the middle of London or Manchester is a different matter altogether.

She cannot tell the difference.

I have no time for her at all.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 12:28 PM

Re: Harriet Harman

I agree with every single word that you say there Swim.
I could go off on a rant myself, but I am being dragged out now yelling and screaming to do some shopping.

Thanks for an excellent post all the same.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 02:24 PM

I don't think she ever had the plot to lose.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 02:32 PM

Not a fan of Harriet harperson at all, she isn't and never has represented me as a woman, her idea of equality is very far removed to mine.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 02:50 PM

She's doing this of course to divert attention away from her crass holocaust joke. A vile person. This is her who proposed that MPs expenses be exempted from the Freedom of Information act, nothing to do with her claiming a large amount of expenses then paying them back on the sneak before anyone found out of course.

Then of course, was her alleged (since denied) involvement in supporting P.I.E.'s affiliation with the National Campaign for Civil Liberties while she was the group's legal officer.

Her fronting this campaign against sexual discrimination against women is yet another example of her sheer hypocrisy. Her worst crime of all though is recommending Diane Abbott to be Labour's candidate in the Hackney election to prevent the vote being all male. If there is a more telling example that using a quota system instead of ability for the best person for a job, this is it.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 03:31 PM

She was and still is a bliarite and for that reason alone I neither trust or like her.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 04:44 PM

Why not she's one of your mate Corbyns chums ?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Why not she's one of your mate Corbyns chums ?

Illiteracy rearing its ugly head again - what part of "She was and still is a bliarite and for that reason alone I neither trust or like her" do you not understand???
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 05:13 PM

She's no friend of corbyn as Uj says she's a blairite through and through, I think she would bring him back at the drop of a hat if she could.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Illiteracy rearing its ugly head again - what part of "She was and still is a bliarite and for that reason alone I neither trust or like her" do you not understand???

Perfectly that is exactly how I feel about Jeremy Corbyn the man surrounds himself with unsavoury characters .
Terrorists organisations and to be totally honest complete crackpots .
I only wish the Labour Party had a leader of strength and integrity difficult traits to find in a political of any persuasion .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top