Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 05:43 PM

The secret society that runs Great Britain

Did you know ?

https://www.bruceonpolitics.com/2017...great-britain/

Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 06:10 PM

Re: The secret society that runs Great Britain

Yep totally aware of this.

Common Purpose infiltrated and took over this country some years ago and by stealth, corruption and fraudulent practice, ran rough shod over the British Constitution and passed the sovereign State of Britain over into the hands of the EU without even giving the population a referendum on it.

They drafted and ushered through the various EU Treaties, again without public consultation or consent and are active every moment of every day around you in banks, building societies, the police, the Judiciary, the Post Office, in Telecoms, in government, very much in "charities" and really just about everywhere.

Their societies are like the rings of an onion with most members operating with blind loyalty at the outer fringe edges/layers completely oblivious to the corruption and global influences at the centre. The societies appear to hide and operate behind the sham guise of being benevolent and charitable, doing good things, raising monies for good causes. In fact only a tiny percentage of monies raised goes to such causes. Of all the members I have come into contact with (inc Worshipful Masters) none have ever struck me as particularly benevolent. In fact they all appeared to me to be crafty, sly people engaged in skulduggery, money making, power mongering, giving free "leg up" promotions in companies to those in their ranks despite those people being mostly useless and wholly unsuitable for the positions whereas strong, gifted and talented individuals, not in the club, are routinely passed over.

We are at war and have been for many years. The problem is, it is a war of stealth and it is being conducted all around us, internally, through corruption and fraud. It has got to the extent now that they run the show, they make the rules, they make the laws, they excuse the crimes of their own and operate ruthlessly to maintain power.

The little people can do nothing but suffer the outfall.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 06:19 PM

I was going to ask how I could join until I read the article.

Now I just need a lie down.
Is there no one lurking around a corner, in some secret group, or running down the street brandishing a machete NOT affiliated to some crackpot elite bunch of Neanderthal nutters determined to rule the world.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 06:32 PM

The BBC I knew about, which is why I'll never buy a licence or watch, listen to or read anything that comes from BBC.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 08:32 PM

Oh wow! How am I going to sleep tonight now you have told me all that.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 09:42 PM

My head hurts...

...but I was well impressed with the lovely, sensitive drawing of the octopus
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 10:35 PM

They were talking on radio tonight about Goldman Sachs how they are getting into positions within Eu to take over Europe !
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 10:47 PM

What did we do before the internet.....

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 11:31 PM

Well I'm very surprised that the NHS isn't on there. After all how do we know they don't inject you with brainwashing chemicals when they take your blood? Perhaps it should be a squid?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 12:07 AM

Well.,..,...not a very clever bunch are they?

They're so secretive that a bunch of wrinklies are discussing their very existence......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top