Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 12:56 AM

Re: The EU Will Collapse Without OUR Money!

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I've got more faith in us than you two seem to have.
I agree with you Julie.
All I can say to them is: .

Such people are nothing but cowards who will roll over and give the EU all that they want, while Merkel tickles their big tummy's!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 01:11 AM

It's funny that a forum of almost 100% atheists have faith in Brexit
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Nnnnaaahhh come on Annie.
That's a bit unkind ain't it?
O.K. I have got to confess to being an atheist myself, but almost 100% members here also?
Give over!
Anyway, us atheists are also realists who won't fall for any EU SUCKER punches.
I have faith that just so long as the UK stands up to the EU bullies, it will be us that lands the knockout blow!
There.
That's told you now.
Hasn't it? .
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 01:28 AM

Faith and atheism are two separate things, theism being a belief in the existence of a deity. I'm an atheist because I don't believe in god, but I have faith that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow and set in the west.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Nnnnaaahhh come on Annie.
That's a bit unkind ain't it?
O.K. I have got to confess to being an atheist myself, but almost 100% members here also?
Give over!
Anyway, us atheists are also realists who won't fall for any EU SUCKER punches.
I have faith that just so long as the UK stands up to the EU bullies, it will be us that lands the knockout blow!
There.
That's told you now.
Hasn't it? .
I am very happy for the congregation of the church of Brexit but I could swear in the midst of that you blew a raspberry at me!

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

21-11-2017, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Faith and atheism are two separate things, theism being a belief in the existence of a deity. I'm an atheist because I don't believe in god, but I have faith that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow and set in the west.
Fair enough Judd, but it was an image from the book of Matthew - "o ye of little faith" so linking religious fervour to brexit...
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 07:22 AM

Fair enough Judd, but it was an image from the book of Matthew - "o ye of little faith" so linking religious fervour to brexit...

Funny how religionists, having lost their faith in Monotheistic Christianity have now chucked their lot in with the Monopolistic political EU, casting all other political ideologies as false.

Free thinkers are able to analyse using facts, inquiry and logic. The majority of Brits are Free thinkers. The majority of Brits voted for Brexit.

Religionists are completely and utterly incapable of this , instead framing every aspect of life around their prejudices.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Funny how religionists, having lost their faith in Monotheistic Christianity have now chucked their lot in with the Monopolistic political EU, casting all other political ideologies as false.

Free thinkers are able to analyse using facts, inquiry and logic. The majority of Brits are Free thinkers. The majority of Brits voted for Brexit.

Religionists are completely and utterly incapable of this , instead framing every aspect of life around their prejudices.
I'm not like that I hope I'm not prejudiced about many things, quite open minded really.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

21-11-2017, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->

As usual you're jumping to conclusions about me Moscow!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

21-11-2017, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
How very well said Judd, and your words only go to prove how very intellectual us atheists are.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top