Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 12:12 PM

Re: Whiter Chips

Originally Posted by summer ->
The whiter chips regulation is referring to crisps not our traditional chips. The rest of the world seem to call crisps chips, no idea why.
It's an Americanism, rather like their use of the name of a quadruped when referring to the human fundament.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I's a good job these Eurotwats don't waste time on the homeless or pensioners that can't afford the heating. Much more important to change the colour of chips.
They choose to go for the easy challenges!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 12:23 PM

Why all the over reaction?

https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/w...urants/9952975
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Can you imagine a typical day in the EU Office of Pointless Rules;

'Right, ok persons of nondescript gender, we have to come up with a new rule by the end of the day. Any suggestions?'

'Er, what about straight bananas?'

'No, we've done that'

'Er, what abouuuuuuuuut .....making it illegal for a child under eight to blow up a balloon?'

'I think we did that one too, last year.'

'How abouuuuuut..... All cats and dogs must wear socks when they go walkies?'

SILENCE!..........

'Yes.....Yes..... Excellent (M)Arthur, that's a good one. Right let's get working on that, I'll need it on my desk by 5pm today people.'

(Lots of cheering and the opening of non fizzy champagne)
Why not have a new thread all about utterly useless new rules and laws that the ****ers in Brussels will try to impose upon us before we give them the big heave ho..

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top