Join for free
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

08-12-2017, 07:32 AM

"The BBC's LIBERAL Agenda"

Is it me, or has this country established a second opposition party, yes that’s right the BBC.

Who are these ‘Liberal’ elite who persistently fly in the face of social opinion under the name of political correctness.

The liberal do-goody diatribe professed by this new party is driving me to distraction.

We should all:

Embrace gay’s and trans

Embrace Immigration and foreigners

Embrace the rights of all wrongdoers

‘Their’ poisoned ideology should be stopped!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 08:08 AM

Re: "The BBC's LIBERAL Agenda"

You must watch a different BBC to me. The one I watch toes the government line.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

08-12-2017, 08:17 AM

... and what is she called "Laura Kuenssberg"!

Yeh, you just know it..............
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Colonelgrim ->

I don't; even underetsand that comment. What I do understand is that all the bleating about he BBC comes from people who yearn for the type of Right wing news for idiots that finds an outlet on various channels in the USA. To these hard of thinking folk, the BBC, reporting largely form the Centre, appears to be dangerously Left wing when they are no such thing.
In fact, so tortured is the BBC's anxiety (in the face of Tory political pressure) to be balanced, we get a hard line brexiteer interviewed whenever a person less extremist over the EU is spoken to.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 10:40 AM

Its telling in itself, that the first out of the box in the BBCs defence are the left wing supporters
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Its telling in itself, that the first out of the box in the BBCs defence are the left wing supporters
I am not defending them, they are too much in line with this government for my liking.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 10:56 AM

Media is 100% controlled and used to control the hearts and minds of vulnerable people. It's a primary weapon of the elitists. Used to:

1. Dumb down the populous with trash like soaps, TOWIE, Made In Chelsea, facile reality TV and the like

2. Spread doctrine and political bias through constant repetition of key political points

3. Steer public thinking through carefully engineered "documentaries" which follow specific direction, place emphasis on the points they want people to remember and take to heart and disparage the points they want people to leave well alone.

4. Steer public thinking through the use of celebrities who are part of the "system"/"club" and who will support the mantra being peddled. This is in tandem with item 1 which establishes those celebrities.

It has become little more than a farce now. If you see a BBC documentary on say "The Real Da' Vinci Code" you simply know that you are going to get anything but the truth and that they will use distratcion and diversionary tactics to steer the viewers thoughts down a specific route.

They will create terminology to suit their agendas and constantly reinforce those terms until they become household words. The term "conspiracy theory" has been established now as a term of utter disparagement. Instead of it being "an interesting theory posed by alternative thinking people" it is now used as an instant debunking term. Someone makes a statement that is close to a truth that they don't want revelead . . . simply just immediately refer to it as a "conspiracy theory" and the dumbed down nation will immediately consign it to the trash can of their conditioned minds and spare no further thought on it.

When did we all start thinking in terms of "hard" and "soft" BrExit? Answer, when the media dreamt up those terms and purposely enforced them across the nation.

Whenever I watch the BBC I do so now with a mental "filter" in place because I know what I am going to see will be 100% biased information.
I know if I listen to BBC Radio it's going to be the same. The Jeremy Vine show for example. Whilst it has views aired of different sides of the debates, it nevertheless gives far more time and emphasis on the side of the debate that the BBC (elites) are aligned to. It is cleverly done, subtle in its execution.

In the end, the truths out there are not to be found from mainstream media channels (any of them) because media is a form of control and will always be used to further agendas.

The more you can unplug yourself from TV, the more balanced and able you will be to go searching for the actual truth of any situation or issue.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 11:09 AM

I hear as many moan it's left wing as moan it's right wing to me that means they are probably doing quite well being equal and undiscriminating.

It's anti brexit though !
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 11:21 AM

Hi

She is a very intelligent and articulate Political Commentator

She gives as good as she gets and is equally critical of Corbyn.

Just because she does not follow the same line as the Express does not mean she , or the BBC, are wrong.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 11:28 AM

Is it me, or has this country established a second opposition party, yes that’s right the BBC.

Who are these ‘Liberal’ elite who persistently fly in the face of social opinion under the name of political correctness.

The liberal do-goody diatribe professed by this new party is driving me to distraction.

We should all:

Embrace gay’s and trans

Embrace Immigration and foreigners

Embrace the rights of all wrongdoers

‘Their’ poisoned ideology should be stopped!
Those were my exact feelings during the Scottish Indy Ref. They are meant to be impartial, and they are anything but..

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top