Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 03:02 PM

Re: Thank God For Piers Morgan - The Voice of Reason!

I've heard of non-sequitirs but that was a right mish mash.

For a moment I thought you were that racing pundit John McCririck doing a running commentary on the Grand National.
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
He's an odd man, occasionally I want to murder him, for a pacifist you have to go some way to make me feel like that, sometimes I feel sorry for him obviously a man unable to understand the world has changed, sometimes he just bores me as he struggles to find something else to offend people with.
I rarely watch him as I know he'll wind me up in some manner.

Ditto Julie...I cant stand the Man......!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 04:58 PM

I have only see Morgan doing one to one interviews eg programme featuring one well know person or in prisons and occasionally on Question Time.

From what I have seen of Morgan he seems ok to me, quite a good interviewer in fact . He also appears to dislike Tony Blair and slated him when the Chilcot report was published so that earns him brownie points with me
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I've heard of non-sequitirs but that was a right mish mash.

For a moment I thought you were that racing pundit John McCririck doing a running commentary on the Grand National.
Didn't see it, eh. Probably not the thread for you.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Cosmos ->
Ditto Julie...I cant stand the Man......!
And yet whenever they take a poll, 90% or so of the public agree with him.

The odd ones are the Guardianista bullshitters who don't.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by meg ->
i have only see morgan doing one to one interviews eg programme featuring one well know person or in prisons and occasionally on question time.

From what i have seen of morgan he seems ok to me, quite a good interviewer in fact . He also appears to dislike tony blair and slated him when the chilcot report was published so that earns him brownie points with me :-d
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
And yet whenever they take a poll, 90% or so of the public agree with him.

The odd ones are the Guardianista bullshitters who don't.

Well this 1% Dont !!.....Language Man
Gravitas
North England

18-01-2018, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Cosmos ->
Well this 1% Dont !!.....Language Man
What's that, Compo?
Gravitas
North England

23-01-2018, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I have only see Morgan doing one to one interviews eg programme featuring one well know person or in prisons and occasionally on Question Time.

From what I have seen of Morgan he seems ok to me, quite a good interviewer in fact . He also appears to dislike Tony Blair and slated him when the Chilcot report was published so that earns him brownie points with me
Unlike many people I don't watch Morgan's celeb interviews but I was one of the few who did record all of his CNN shows. It was far and away the best thing on there - depending who was on. And he did get some very good guests.
Gravitas
North England

26-01-2018, 04:44 PM

Morgan has had a big "scoop" interviewing Donald Trump and getting an apology out of him. Full interview 10pm Sun ITV

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top