Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 04:23 PM

Re: Jeremy Hunt Apology

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
All to do with money Julie darlin'. The more buildings there are, the more they have to be maintained, the less profit for the companies
I see health, water and travel as services they shouldn't be making anyone a profit. I'll admit to being a leftie dinosaur though.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I see health, water and travel as services they shouldn't be making anyone a profit. I'll admit to being a leftie dinosaur though.
Not a dinosaur Julie darlin, just not as politically astute as others.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 09:56 AM

Well surprise, surprise (not!!!) Doctors have branded that well known scumbag 'nasty party' member Jeremy Hunt the worst ever Health Secretary!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...3D684975621_uk
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 10:19 AM

I'd disagree. That prize definitely goes to Andrew Lansley and his Health & Social Care Act.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-01-2018, 10:20 AM

A mealy mouthed apology from Theresa May!!! - Would have been better if she told us how she intended to 'fix' the problem - but like all scumbag 'nasty party' members - she hasn't got a clue!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8141591.html
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-01-2018, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'd disagree. That prize definitely goes to Andrew Lansley and his Health & Social Care Act.

He may have been the author of that atrocious act, but it was jeremy Hunt who has actually overseen its implementation Annie darlin'.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Something I heard yesterday I've been finding it hard to believe but here goes.

At weekends the operating theatres are generally not used by the NHS so the private sector use them, but due to contractual things the staff are NHS staff. If anything goes wrong the patients instantly fall back into NHS hands so itu can be used at the cost of the NHS, you can be put into an NHS ward etc, the staff are paid by NHS the profit goes to private company.

How can that be right ? Was the person not telling the truth ? Am I just not understanding ?

Any answers welcome because it's making my brain hurt !
I said in another topic that I bet Private patients ops were not being cancelled, so I am not surprised at this revelation .
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 10:57 AM

Until the Government in some way provide an awful lot more money, open up Hospitals that they have forced local authorities to close or downgrade the problem will not go away.'
Why is it that the health service always seem to be at the top of the list for cuts. This problem is not confined to the U K either.

The Government initially provide the money, so the problem lies with them, and they need to look at where they are putting money and where it is going. There must be somewhere that it is published where and who gets money from Government
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 03:10 PM

Using some money spent on foreign aid might help.

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...XPRESS-COMMENT
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 06:34 PM

The UK is now giving £225 million to Clinics in Africa.

Where is the logic when people here are dying, waiting for essential surgery ?

The government are determined to ignore public opinion.

It would not surprise me if there was a revolution!

Although the government think we are all revolting any way

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top