Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 05:38 AM

Re: Police arrest man after five cats killed in Northampton

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sadly, this is true Jackie.

I just heard this very evening of a woman who put 5 live dogs in her freezer to kill them.
I could weep for them, I really could.
Oh Mups thats horrendous .
I read about another women a lawyer who left her dog locked into an empty flat because she didn't want him and he starved to death.why couldn't she have shaken him to a sanctuary or just left him tied to a lampost .
She got jail I hope they don't feed her.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sadly, this is true Jackie.

I just heard this very evening of a woman who put 5 live dogs in her freezer to kill them.
I could weep for them, I really could.
Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh Mups thats horrendous .
I read about another women a lawyer who left her dog locked into an empty flat because she didn't want him and he starved to death.why couldn't she have shaken him to a sanctuary or just left him tied to a lampost .
She got jail I hope they don't feed her.
My heart aches for those poor dogs.
I was involved in dog rescue for a number of years, and often sent pictures of abused animals along with their known history to the SPCA (it's not royal here!).
I often heard 'we'll look into it' but not once was any action taken, even with obvious proof.
If those that are supposedly looking out for animals do nothing, what chance do they have?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 10:57 AM

I can't imagine ever letting a cat out these days, the casual cruelty you see and hear about is horrific. We had a dog poisoner here a few years ago never caught, but he or she only got off lead dogs. We couldn't understand why people continued to let their dogs off in that area !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2018, 11:03 PM

I will have a look on my local police website and see if there is any more info on this.

Just had a look and it said a 31 year old man had been arrested in Duston, Northampton regarding some cat mutilations last autumn, and also arson.
He has now been released 'under investigation', and they are NOT linking him with the London cat attacks.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 08:31 PM

Isnt it HORRIFIC this mutilation and killing of cats.Who is this sicko why is he/she doing this?.Have any of you lost a cat like this? I no longer have a cat ,but if I did Id be worried all the time it was out
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 08:41 PM

Funny only yesterday I saw a poster offering £10,000 to information leading to the arrest of cat multilaters it appears to be quite widespread .
I did not know about it before this.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top