Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 11:12 PM

Re: Subservient Blokes

I dunno, put a fit guy in a Toga, give a fit Bird a tub of Yogurt, who holds the Power.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 11:15 PM

Men more subservient? Never.

They're just getting more cunning and clever and playing at subservience.
When a chap bats his eyelashes now in that come thither look I know he wants a bit of rough .. and boy, can I be rough (to look at first thing in the morning, and first thing in the afternoon, and last thing at night even with the lights off).
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I dunno, put a fit guy in a Toga, give a fit Bird a tub of Yogurt, who holds the Power.
I dunno .. one of her hands is holding the yoghurt ..is the other holding the Power stick?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 11:17 PM

It does grate on yer nerves a bit how men are portrayed as being daft, those ads where the woman shakes her head and tuts.
It's the same in soaps and comedy shows, the women always treat the men as little boys, "Everybody Loves Raymond" is a prime example.
However, men do sneaky things to pretend they're not capable of doing things just so we do them for speed and peace of mind!

We know your game!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The one with the beard!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It does grate on yer nerves a bit how men are portrayed as being daft, those ads where the woman shakes her head and tuts.
It's the same in soaps and comedy shows, the women always treat the men as little boys, "Everybody Loves Raymond" is a prime example.
However, men do sneaky things to pretend they're not capable of doing things just so we do them for speed and peace of mind!

We know your game!

Tis true Tess. They are very good at messing jobs up so they don't get asked to do them again.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

17-01-2018, 11:21 PM

We know your game!
Oh yes we do ... and we play it too.
Which is why once when I drew the curtain and the rail broke and it fell down I climbed up on a chair and carefully balanced it back up there and then asked Mr M to go and draw the curtains.
Oh tut tut the language that came out.
Not my fault I was pleased to say.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 11:25 PM

Ladies can be sneaky, just like Blokes, when we will agree to disagree?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

17-01-2018, 11:32 PM

The one with the beard!
That's what I always say but I've never yet met a man who liked my beard that much.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

17-01-2018, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Oh yes we do ... and we play it too.
Which is why once when I drew the curtain and the rail broke and it fell down I climbed up on a chair and carefully balanced it back up there and then asked Mr M to go and draw the curtains.
Oh tut tut the language that came out.
Not my fault I was pleased to say.
I like your style!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top