Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 07:44 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

Shopping time today - to restock food supplies after the Christmas festivities. Farm shop for fruit and veg, Sainsbury's for the boring stuff - washing powder, lavatory paper etc.,

Then into to town to the market for meat, fish and cheese.

Have a good day whatever you are all doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 07:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning Tabby and everyone
About to hit my pit for some sleep and it's now my weekend yeah!
No big plans today, it's just good to be able to chill out.
Have a nice day ☺
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 08:45 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've made an appointment to see the doctors this morning. Wonder why I feel so guilty for bothering her!!!
The past few nights I've been awake at all hours with a really bad cough - Ah well - the doctor will either help me or say there's nothing she can do.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 08:58 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A bright start to the day, clear blue sky but white over very frosty.

Nurse Grumpy Guts this morning and then home to install the relacement lighting for my aquarium.

Have a good day all.
Granny J
Hampshire
Granny J is female 

19-01-2018, 09:46 AM

Good morning all,
A frosty one here, but sunny too and wind has died right down. A short walk as soon as I can get going.
Maybe helping out at a charity shop this afternoon.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 10:07 AM

Morning all.

I think Holly is turning a corner. She seems happy and alert this morning, and couldn’t wait for her scrambled egg. Unfortunately I forgot her Zantac fluid, so tried measuring it in the tiny syringe, and dropped the open bottle in the sink, so have lost some! Will need to phone them and get some more. Dagnabbit! And I forgot her antibiotics, but they might be once a day, so can do later in more solid food. The Zantac is twice a day. Bloody fiddly syringe: it’s hard to see the marking, especially with my eyesight, and pulling out of a tiny brown bottle. They don’t make it easy for the owner, do they?

We went out just after 7 for a walk and I was frozen solid.

I’ve found one of those tiny travel pots, so will pour the Zantac into that to make taking measurement easier. I’ll be able to see how much is being drawn up then.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 10:23 AM

Good morning everyone a bright chilly morning.
The sheets are drying on the line, a batch of bread is rising so I am very organised this morning.

I went to town to the doctors collect my prescription yesterday only to find it hadn't arrived even though they had 5 days notice rather that the requested 2 so I am going to have to go back again and if it hasn't come in take the prescription around the chemists to get it filled. I run out of one medication on Sunday and can't be without. Not pleased at another visit to the doctors surgery which is full of germs.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 10:32 AM

It's a fact Meg, the last place you want to be is the doctor's waiting room, especially if you're ill.....

Morning all, a good frost here and a real struggle to open the car door earlier, all that rain from yesterday had solidified in the seals...

Nothing planned for the day other than cooking a rather decadent all day breakfast for lunch, a guilty pleasure very rarely taken but sometimes a temptation just too much to resist...

Enjoy your day everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 10:34 AM

buenas dias all. Overcast here right now, not a breath of wind and, according to the weather thing on my phone, it's 12C, so I won't be going in the pool today! Most likely it will warm up in a while, if the sun gets through.

Picking my friend up in a little while, lunch, shopping and catch up on the week.

Have a lovely day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 10:38 AM

Good morning all a frosty morning glistening in the sun.

My daughter and granddaughter are coming for lunch later.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top