Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 02:12 PM

Re: Are you a creature of habit?

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Other than I wake up at the same time each day - no - not a creature of habit. Much prefer spontaneity - more fun that way.
Hi

You can't beat a bit of spontaneity.

I have a slot for it, 6:30 til 7pm everyday.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 02:12 PM

Yes I am.
Unfortunately all bad habits these days.

I know I need to get some structure into my life but its hard at the moment.

Some think that its boring to have a structured life but its what I crave at the moment. I've thought about it but that's as far as I've got. Has anyone got a good sized boot for my backside please. 😯
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Yes I am.
Unfortunately all bad habits these days.

I know I need to get some structure into my life but its hard at the moment.

Some think that its boring to have a structured life but its what I crave at the moment. I've thought about it but that's as far as I've got. Has anyone got a good sized boot for my backside please. 😯
Lists that is the solution MC. Write one each day and tick of what you have achieved. If you missed one, then write down why. No boot needed
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 03:00 PM

Advantage #46 of being older is that we reach a point in which we don't have to carry the chains of the clocks and routines around our necks.

That wonderful feeling of freedom washes over me as soon as I wake up, lifting me up as I pad across the bedroom floor...

steeling me for what I am about to see in the mirror.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Lists that is the solution MC. Write one each day and tick of what you have achieved. If you missed one, then write down why. No boot needed
Hi Sweeti pie.
Oh I've got lists and lists of my lists and lists of reasons why I haven't started on my lists yet.
Hence the need for a good kick.

I've realised that I've been on my own for seven years now and used to get on with things a lot better with a woman by my side or behind me kicking me.

I'm seeing my practice nurse next week so I'm going to see if I can get a prescription for a woman from her. I mean, they give me lots of different medicines on my prescription but I'm sure a good woman with a good strong foot would definitely be better for me in the long run. 😀😀😀
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Hi Sweeti pie.
Oh I've got lists and lists of my lists and lists of reasons why I haven't started on my lists yet.
Hence the need for a good kick.

I've realised that I've been on my own for seven years now and used to get on with things a lot better with a woman by my side or behind me kicking me.

I'm seeing my practice nurse next week so I'm going to see if I can get a prescription for a woman from her. I mean, they give me lots of different medicines on my prescription but I'm sure a good woman with a good strong foot would definitely be better for me in the long run. 😀😀😀
Nah, forget women you need a monkey to get you going.

Go and ask my friend Dreamy for a Tarot card.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 03:58 PM

I am very much a creature of habit as is my dog
After a lifetime of insecurity I like the the reassurance that comes from the familiar ...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 04:04 PM

Me a creature of habit?...No,I'm a Lady of leisure..the only habits I have are sleeping/waking/eating etc..but not at the same time every day..I'm also an Aquarian..not known to be habitual...change My mind often and do the opposite of what I'd planned sometimes
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 05:21 PM

I would love to say I am not but I am, although I don't always get to sit in the same seat because my cat's often kick me off.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

20-01-2018, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I would love to say I am not but I am, although I don't always get to sit in the same seat because my cat's often kick me off.
So they are creatures of habit

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top