Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 06:50 PM

Re: A taste of Shakira

Originally Posted by hazel ->
She was voted the sexiest female singer was she?? She may have a lovely voice I'm not disputing that but George Clooney was supposed to be a sexy man, I never saw him half naked nor Sean Connery, that's my point. If you were to just listen to her without knowing what she looked like would she still be SEXY. What has sex got to do with singing and why is it only women. BTW Roy Orbison recorded a brilliant 61/2 min version of Danny Boy, I think he's a lovely singer but sexy isn't a word that springs to mind. I have a bee in my bonnet about skimpily clad girls and the fact that the boys aren't dressed similar. They look as if they're in 2 different temperature zones.
There you go hazel, A bit shadowy, but - George Clooney

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuu...aris-2002_sexy
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 07:11 PM

I could list several classy ladies such as Day and Hepburn....
We know who they are.....
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 07:28 PM

Thanks Aerolar nice one I do like to keep things even, as I said sauce for the goose etc.

Oooh he's got a lovely bum, very shapely, hmmmm, I've got a thing about men's bums Since I was on here I was just watching the ice skating sex bomb again too.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2013, 11:40 AM

Your welcome Hazel - I agree about keeping things even
I don't really know why all the fuss about Shakira - she's got nothing on the real women of men's fantasies, like Gina Lolobridgida and Sophia Loren. . Now they were really something, even as mature women.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2013, 12:10 PM

Leaving something to the imagination rather than flashing it about is much better. I went out with a man who when we got to the restaurant and I took my coat off, asked "Have you got anything on under that blouse" I said "Of course I have" "Well it doesn't look it". I was wearing a shear, but not completely see through blouse ( which was fastened to the neck) but I'd got a pink bra on so you couldn't actually see it. The power of imagination even in a 66 yr old.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

29-01-2013, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Your welcome Hazel - I agree about keeping things even
I don't really know why all the fuss about Shakira - she's got nothing on the real women of men's fantasies, like Gina Lolobridgida and Sophia Loren. . Now they were really something, even as mature women.
Those women were beautiful and showed their cleavedge off, but the rest of it was tight fitting clothes that showed their shape but not the actual body off. They were probably well corseted too. They still looked how I'd love to look now the last time I saw them. never mind eh
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2013, 08:50 AM

She is to skinny do attract real men, Doris Day, Julie Andrews, Sophia Loren, why even Bette Midler is more attractive.

Pat is right, skimpily dressed women invite trouble.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

30-01-2013, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
She is to skinny do attract real men, Doris Day, Julie Andrews, Sophia Loren, why even Bette Midler is more attractive.

Pat is right, skimpily dressed women invite trouble.
Phewww AB I nearly had a heart attack I thought you'd got a photo of me for a minute, then I saw from the hat it was a man. Someone was nearly in a lot of trouble.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2013, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
Phewww AB I nearly had a heart attack I thought you'd got a photo of me for a minute, then I saw from the hat it was a man. Someone was nearly in a lot of trouble.
Hazel...
Love this saying - and its true.....
Beauty may get your attention - but personality - will
'capture' your heart.....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top