Join for free
Page 15 of 25 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 08:07 PM

Re: Blue passports? They say we could have had them all along...

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
Dear oh Dear, trotting out the same old mantra, "Not what we fought two world wars for...."

How parochial.
Laugh all you like - I maintain my stance on this.
Unlike some of you who need the EU to change your nappies.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 08:09 PM

Dear oh Dear, trotting out the same old mantra, "Not what we fought two world wars for...."

How parochial.
I often wonder if some of these fools would actually like to see another one. Or I they just so stupid they don't recognise the omens.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Laugh all you like - I maintain my stance on this.
Unlike some of you who need the EU to change your nappies.
I haven't worn nappies for 79 years....
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I often wonder if some of these fools would actually like to see another one. Or I they just so stupid they don't recognise the omens.
We're not fools Purwell, just have some pride in our country and would like to see us do well outside the EU. All you lot seem to do is deride the country at any opportunity, whilst at the same time shouting "racist, bigot, thicko"

I'm just a bit sick of it and decided to have a rant. You can take it or leave it - I don't really care tbh.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

29-12-2017, 08:18 PM

I haven't worn nappies for 79 years....
You've done well then.........
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 08:24 PM

We're not fools Purwell, just have some pride in our country and would like to see us do well outside the EU. All you lot seem to do is deride the country at any opportunity, whilst at the same time shouting "racist, bigot, thicko"

I'm just a bit sick of it and decided to have a rant. You can take it or leave it - I don't really care tbh.
This is as much my country as yours and I am sick of people like you destroying it.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

29-12-2017, 08:28 PM

This is as much my country as yours and I am sick of people like you destroying it.
Politicians do that - normally the likes of Comrade Corbyn, whom you appear to be so fond of.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

29-12-2017, 08:31 PM

Politicians do that - normally the likes of Comrade Corbyn, whom you appear to be so fond of.
Has more idea than you, mind you that isn't difficult.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

29-12-2017, 08:41 PM

Has more idea than you, mind you that isn't difficult.
You're a funny guy Purwell...

Lets get something straight here. I don't dislike you at all (not that you'd care I suspect)
I actually feel for you that you are still working at your age and not in a particularly good job, or one befitting of your skills.
However, does it not cross your mind that the massive influx of immigrants - per EU agreements, has not done people like you any favours?
And don't even think about calling me racist, as I'm far from it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 11:16 PM

These are the same politicians we will be stuck with after Brexit you realise.....he stands more chance of being elected if the economy isn't robust. Or do you think there's some talent on the other side? (very well hidden perhaps).

Page 15 of 25 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top