Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
Roseredlee
United Kingdom
Roseredlee is female  Roseredlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 10:26 AM

Re: Sunday Night at the Palladium

Just had drop through my letterbox an ebay purchase replacement for a long-lost EP (remember them?) Robert Horton at the Sunday Palladium. Ah the memories! He was Flint McCullough in Wagon Train, for the uninitiated, and I worshipped him. You can tell when they're on the revolving thingie at the end because there are roars and cheers when he comes to the front and it all goes quiet when he's round the back!

And that apron-sewing was the bane of my life. My husband will tell you I never got the domestic stuff. My mum and sisters were great knitters too (oh the clack of the needles when you were trying to watch tv) and I spent a whole term trying to cast on to a satisfactory tension for our dragon spinster (as they were known then) teacher while everyone else completed entire blankets for whatever charity it was.

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top