Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2013, 07:40 AM

Re: Dog Safe Glue

Well allergies are not something you can predict apples are good for humans I go into anaphalactic shock and need urgent ambulance if I so much as sniff one, doesn't mean they shouldn't be eaten by most people.

Superglue should be fine providing it's dried and the dog isn't allergic to it.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2013, 10:50 AM

I'm away next week and my dog walker is house sitting for me so I will wait until I get back and will keep a close eye on her. Probably give her the mended toy at the weekend when I can watch her. Thanks for your views folks most appreciated. Becky is a strong dog and has had no health problems at all so it should be fine.
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2013, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well allergies are not something you can predict apples are good for humans I go into anaphalactic shock and need urgent ambulance if I so much as sniff one, doesn't mean they shouldn't be eaten by most people.

Superglue should be fine providing it's dried and the dog isn't allergic to it.
That's all I was trying to say Julie, is it worth the risk?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top