Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 09:55 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

That's good for Josh. Hope he has a nice time.

Enjoy your shopping expedition with Taylor. A girlie day out, eh?

In about a week or so, I will dig out my Christmas cards, see how many I need to buy, if any. How many stamps to get, how many emails to send. Work out what other pressies to buy (just for siblings and friend really). As it is only early November, I am not rushing it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 10:02 AM

Good morning all a wet chilly morning.

Feeling tired having been woken by the goings on at a neighbour's house at 4am. There was an ambulance with flashing light outside the house opposite, I guess the poor elderly lady who lives there with her son and husband was taken ill or fell. I couldn't get back to sleep after that.

I am making a batch of Gingerbread men this morning for the children and may try a recipe for bean curry while the oven is in use.

Enjoy your day
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 10:30 AM

Good morning
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 10:31 AM

Would beans work in gingerbread? I mean if you can have carrot cake and the likes.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone, the sun is breaking through now after rain went through in the night, looks like being a nice one albeit chilly...

Just back from walking the dogs and enjoying a coffee before pottering around having a tidy up in the workshop. We are hoping the scaffold for our roof work is being stripped and taken away today so that we can have a sweep up and clean the windows too over the weekend.

Enjoy your Saturday folks.
Mmff
New Member!
United States
Mmff is female 

11-11-2017, 10:57 AM

I'm new to this...

Have a great day to all!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 10:59 AM

buenas dias all. Another sunny day here. Hard to believe that the temperature went up to 29C yesterday afternoon, but once the sun begins to go down it drops very rapidly and becomes very chilly.

I think a trip to the market this morning, followed by a visit to the phone shop in the boulevard. I need some help with the new phone I bought a few weeks ago, the instruction book is as much use as a chocolate teapot.
Tonight we are going to friends for dinner.

Have a pleasant day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 11:02 AM

Hi kiddiwinks

Bit late on here but we have been to the dump to get rid of 8 baga of oak leaves . Got thee and it was empty of cars so got in straight away, maybe the damp weather has put people off. Now going to look at a few video tuts on youtube about the new camera I ordered Not much different to the one for repair but nice to know he way around it first.

Seriously thinking of selling my Nikon D300 later on as it is my backup camera and hardly used now, with all the extras someone will be getting a real bargain. Just got to wait for the D800 to be repaired or whatever depending on the insurers.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 11:09 AM

Morning all.
Grey and drizzly here, but 8 degrees, so no frost.

Overslept this morning, so have missed my Saturday yoga class. It was only the post lady ringing the door bell that woke me else I'd probably still be there now! In a lovely sleep I was.

I need to pop over the garden centre to get some compost as I have got some new bare root roses coming shortly for planting in tubs. Other than that, nothing planned, just normal household chores.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 11:47 AM

Good morning all

Been to work and back already - yayyyy

It was a tad nippy today, I thought my fingers were going to snap off they were that cold. Still I'm warm, showered and fed so alls well

Grandkids woke grandad at 7.30 and it seems they have been running riot all morning lol. Little one dressed herself, only she's got jammie top and leggings on . She's a live wire, keeps us on our toes

Once the grocery shop is done we will be making top hats and buns and pizza for tea

Then movie night and popcorn

Have a lovely day whatever your plans are x

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top