Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Erinaceous
East Anglia
Erinaceous is male  Erinaceous has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 11:19 AM

Re: Child free zones

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
And many adults are disgusting as well Erinaceous. It's simply a matter of degree. Also being married is no excuse for not doing anything domestic Why should you be exempt from the realities of domestic bliss?
As a general rule I do not like other peoples children.

As for "domestic bliss", I have my duties in our home, my wife has hers. My duties do not run to cleaning or cooking. Hers do not run to "bringing home the bacon".

It works fine for us.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
It was your nose picking and garlic gobbling that started it, Spitfire, but you finished me off when you fell asleep drunk and snoring with your head on my shoulder and arms around me mumbling "mama". That really did it. Did the dentist manage to make a good job of your broken teeth?
I can only apologise again, the missus is always telling me I have an altitude problem!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 12:31 PM

I like to see excited children on a plane but what I do disagree with is families who take babies on planes. As soon as the plane takes off, their ears are affected and the screaming starts, it is then very difficult to pacify the baby/toddler. We always took holidays in this country with our children until they were old enough to travel by air and appreciate it.
Erinaceous
East Anglia
Erinaceous is male  Erinaceous has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 12:36 PM

Try sitting in "cattle Class" with some little horror kicking your seat for hours on end, or some sloven breast feeding her kid in front of you.

Families with kids really should be segregated and for that matter so should the grossly overweight (who should be surcharged for their flab) and the "dissabled" should also be segregated for their good and the good of the rest of us in the event of a crash.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 12:49 PM

Personally I love children and nearly everyday I have their company in our house. My sons wife is expecting in February after 10 years hoping for a child and I can't wait till it's born, they know the sex of the baby but I told them I don't want to know, it's all the same to me.
Thats just the way it is, some folks love kids and others dont and thats fair enough as far as I'm concerned.
When I was a child I used to listen to what the older people were saying and try to figure it out for myself, they said such odd things to each other, like "Uncle Ted hasn't a penny left now, he drank all his money you know." I tried to visualise Uncle Ted putting half crowns into a cup and swallowing them. And "Poor Mister Higgins in Number 43, he buried his Wife this morning.", you figure that one out with a child's mind.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

28-09-2012, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Erinaceous ->
Try sitting in "cattle Class" with some little horror kicking your seat for hours on end, or some sloven breast feeding her kid in front of you.

Families with kids really should be segregated and for that matter so should the grossly overweight (who should be surcharged for their flab) and the "dissabled" should also be segregated for their good and the good of the rest of us in the event of a crash.
This has to be one of your most insulting posts to date but then I suppose such remarks are easy from a position of anonymity, you certainly would not dare to utter them face to face.

That said, I would be curious to know, where on a plane would you like to place me? in the wheel well space?

I have impairments that suggest I am 'disabled' but I have never once had that suggestion hinted at, even by the most cretinous piece of low life imaginable, until now that is.

If this gets me a ban then so be it, this is now personal.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Hammer ->
This has to be one of your most insulting posts to date but then I suppose such remarks are easy from a position of anonymity, you certainly would not dare to utter them face to face.

That said, I would be curious to know, where on a plane would you like to place me? in the wheel well space?

I have impairments that suggest I am 'disabled' but I have never once had that suggestion hinted at, even by the most cretinous piece of low life imaginable, until now that is.

If this gets me a ban then so be it, this is now personal.
I'm with you George matey.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Erinaceous ->
Child free zones? TOO RIGHT! Especially on aircraft.

I'd even like to see "Child Free Shopping Days" in supermarkets. I don't "do" shopping (or cooking or anything domestic - I'm married) but on the few occasions that I have had to buy something the way that kids carry on is disgusting.
Firstly you keep a slave for a wife, poor woman.
You say there should be child free days in supermarkets, then you say you don't do shopping.
I can believe that you married a slave.
And I noticed you have never been a child.
I know for certain I would love to share a plane with the screaming brats you speak off, than you.
You are nothing but a wind up merchant.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 04:50 PM

Dear oh dear Erinaceous, you certainly know how to make yourself unpopular !
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 05:40 PM

Unpopular hardly covers it

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top