Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 01:13 PM

Could I have your prayers please

My 90 year old mother in law has just had a heart attack, she's had 3 previous ones but this one doesn't look good.

She is in a serious but stable condition just now, the doctors are trying to think of what would be the best course of action.

I know you lot barely know me and don't know her but if you believe in God then please pray that she can pull through.

Thank you.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 01:22 PM

Re: Could I have your prayers please

So sorry to hear about yoru mother in law Jim. I hope that she pulls through and my thoughts are with you.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 01:33 PM

My thoughts are also with you Jim, I hope she pulls through and all is well.

Alison x
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 01:33 PM

Sorry to hear about your mum-in-law. If they have said she is stable that it something positive and hopefully in the next few days things will start to look better. Thinking of you. Rena.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 01:36 PM

Yes that is good I suppose but they have yet to complete some tests to find out what caused this one.

The previous ones were clogged arteries which were "fixed" with pills and healthy food so I'm hoping the same can be done again.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 02:31 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, Jim..... my thoughts are with you both.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 03:09 PM

Hi Jim sending warm wishes for a speedy recovery to your Mother-in-law ...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 03:17 PM

I don't do prayers, Jim. I do however send you and your family and my best wishes, in the hope that ma-in-law will make a full recovery.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
I don't do prayers, Jim. I do however send you and your family and my best wishes, in the hope that ma-in-law will make a full recovery.
I don't do Prayers either but am also sending you Best Wishes.

oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

26-09-2012, 04:02 PM

Thank you all.

The tests they did revealed that all three of her coronary arteries are over 90% blocked and they don't want to do a triple heart bypass because of her age.

She is, on the positives, awake and talking somewhat, but if they can't operate on her heart to relieve the blockages then it is all a fart in the wind.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top