Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 12:40 PM

Daily Tune - March 28

Hello Jelly Beans! I hope every one was have a nice weekend - it was a beautiful Easter day and we enjoy it very much....

I dunno what I feel like hear today- so I guess I will post the very next song from a list that I have been listening to..... Is a song by The Drifters - from way back in 1965!

(tell me.....WHEN?) xo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK9VntXjC0U
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 12:45 PM

Re: Daily Tune - March 28

Hi Gianetta
I'm glad that you had a lovely day with all your guests. We had a quiet da but then the stormiest night - Storm Katie certainly made herself known. No damage around the house or garden but there is a tree down in the lane.

The Drifters vid didn't work well for me, so I'll just hum Quando, Quando, Quando to myself

I'll just post a clip of Judy and the original Easter Bonnet
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 01:03 PM

Hi Hilary!
Oh thank you - yes we have a beautiful Easter all together....lots of work but a JOY just the same. You had a storm - oh boy - that not fun...we are having rainy day today - sky is dark and foggy - I can hear fog horns on the bay - warnings to the big boat sailors who attempt to go through the channels... That tells us the better weather is arriving and the waters are more busy with ships and smaller boats.
I'm so sorry you could not see the video, but I am glad that you know the song Quando Quando.. This Easter song with Judy Garland and Fred Astaire....SO sweet! I enjoy to see it & hear the song again - "On the avenue...Fifth Avenue.." haha.... GREAT! Thank you my Lovie!....I missed you and every one this weekend.. xo from Gia
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 02:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmBxVfQTuvI
The unforgettable Dinah Washington.
Gianetta
US

28-03-2016, 02:53 PM

Ohhhhmy my my .... I not ever hear this one before, Alan...... and NOW I have a new "kitchen dancing" song....how smoooooth her voice! I like this song very much...... there was so much of good music way back then - we thankful that we are able to have such a easy access to hear it.... very beautiful music....and now I will listen to some of her other songs. Thank you for introduce me to this music... I appreciate very much....... xo From Gia
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 03:14 PM

Ha!
My dog is named after Dinah Washington - sort of. She was born on 4th July, she's dark and beautiful ... everything seemed to fit.
So, our house will stake a claim to that one too
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Ha!
My dog is named after Dinah Washington - sort of. She was born on 4th July, she's dark and beautiful ... everything seemed to fit.
So, our house will stake a claim to that one too
Great !
'Dinah - is there any pup finer
Than our little cuddly Dinah
If there is and you know her - show her to me
Gianetta
US

28-03-2016, 04:14 PM

Oh I seeeee! Dinah is you dog...and name after Dinah Washington - born 4th of July! How exciting! That so sweet story... little Dinah...may be she is a little firecrackers? Haha! I LOVE that she born 4th of July!
Gianetta
US

28-03-2016, 04:14 PM

Very good song words Pats! Little Dinah - how cute name! xo
dinahsmum
SW England

29-03-2016, 09:35 AM

My little puppy Dinah is nearly twelve now, very fit but almost blind. She still thinks she's a puppy though. Pics in my profile if you're interested.

I started forum-ing when I was 'expecting' Dinah. Her breeder said 'Join Dogsey; I'll be posting bulletins there'. I said 'Oh, OK, but I'll only look; I'm not a forum person'
4000 posts later, here I still am - I've moved on from Dogsey (and Catsey) but still use Dinahsmum as my board name here

Patti Page - How Much Is That Doggy In The Window?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top