Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 02:11 PM

Re: Daily Tune - April 2

Really difficult accent for me. Enjoy your trip

La Boheme is one of the few operas I have seen performed by a professional company.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PliBCsWMyBU
A little bit of La Boheme by Puccini - such a beautiful melody.
It went right over my head Alan - I was humming a different tune I thought it was laa la lala laaaa - la la la la laaaaaa la
That one is beautiful .............
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 02:20 PM

My Springfield offering

Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb4MknMqwmA

On Monday I am a way for short break visiting sites in the Midlands and the welsh borders all about `heritage and industry from years gone bye` so thought it best to catch up on `black country speech` This clip is easy-real black country is far harder to understand-it`s fast and heavy on accent.
I went to The Black Country Museum , a great place and there is some shops that are open for Business, I bought a slice of Bread and Butter Pudding from the bakery shop and it was Delicious . Enjoy your trip OG
PS
I entered one of my photos from there and won the photo comp on here last year .
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I went to The Black Country Museum , a great place and there is some shops that are open for Business, I bought a slice of Bread and Butter Pudding from the bakery shop and it was Delicious . Enjoy your trip OG
PS
I entered one of my photos from there and won the photo comp on here last year .
Thank you I will take my camera. How could I know months ago when I booked it I would have to go through those weeks of cold with no heating/hot water? A spring holiday is just the job.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top