Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2016, 03:34 PM

Re: Daily Tune - April 3

Nom...this song was in Sopranos?? Pulp Fiction & Independent Day?? How I not notice that!?! .. wow... I learn a lot today ... and also I will pay much more close attentions to the music in movies.... yes I will agree that Wraymen have influence many other musician from all you tell to me. I go tell Steven now... thank you.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2016, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->

I'd like the chance to find out!
As long as your legs reach the floor I guess they are long enough?

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Ha! Patsy! oh my.... but think this way: we must take so many more steps than the one with the long leg - they sail along so gracefully - and here come Gia - take 3 step to they 1 step. It not look as nicely as when tall person walk. Steven stride when he walk - and there is Gia ..chop-walk fast - step after step to keeping up. : / lol.... you make me to laugh! xx
Hilary - so true
And Gia you so funny - Marilyn used to take little steps too - no problem for her
And, when you need something from a high shelf you look for nice man and say - could you help me to get that for me
And he, very happy to oblige 'cos he feel needed by Gia x
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2016, 03:44 PM

My dancing days are over, just as well say many. However i can nod for Britain, just got to be careful i dont nod off.
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2016, 03:47 PM

Yes ... you should be very proud for Britain! - I also will give a big NOD to Britain music (and to you) honor! .. ..... (we never too old for dancing, Nod - if we can stand, we can dance...slowly - but we can dance!) Never stop - feeeel the music and dance. Bravo!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2016, 03:51 PM

Here you go Gia one of our local celebrity dancers.
Im not this good

Gianetta
US

03-04-2016, 03:54 PM

Yes... I always must ask for help at grocery market ..they put the top shelf so high! Not many can reach things up there so high...so I stand in the aisles like a foolish - wait for some one to come by me so I can ask if they will reach for me. One time I use a long box of spaghetti to try to bring down what I want from top shelf - oh boy - I not do that ever again. AND, they get very angry when you standing on the lower shelfs to climb... : / ..... Is a pain the neck... but yes, when Steven come with me to shopping, is so much faster for me! ... One man - I dunno who he was - he staying in our area for the summer last year - I ask to him if he will please reach for me the jam that I was needing - he say: You just a little bitty "thing" are you? THING? - BAH - - like I say - next life - i will be a tall and pretty blonde lady - look for me at the grocery market ... I will be reaching all the top shelf thing that I needing - and with a BIG SMILE on my face! XO
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2016, 03:57 PM

You are a one off Gia - you should be proud of yourself
Xx
Gianetta
US

03-04-2016, 03:59 PM

Look at him dance! Geordie dancer - he dance with all his heart and soul.... and he have LONG leg! wow! GOOD for him - I love to see people not be fraid to show they happy ness for all to see! Is like that in Italy also - when they hear music, they dancing to show they joy! God bless.... I LOVE to seeing this... He better than you? He way better than Gia, also! - SO WHAT! We dance any way, yes? haha.. Two thumb way ups! Good good!
Gianetta
US

03-04-2016, 04:03 PM

I one off in the brains department... I know... Steven tell me that all the time, Patsy... haha.!... Thank you - I think? xo Is okay - he say to me often... "Gia - what the hell you are talkin' about?" lol.... xo haha.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

03-04-2016, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
I one off in the brains department... I know... Steven tell me that all the time, Patsy... haha.!... Thank you - I think? xo Is okay - he say to me often... "Gia - what the hell you are talkin' about?" lol.... xo haha.
You have heard the song - Stay as sweet as you are - don't let a thing every change you ..........
That may be my words I don't know, but you stay as you are - don't a grow legs ............... x

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top