Join for free
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 12:55 PM

Daily Tune - April 4

Psssssst!...... is a secret.......but......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQdWXkr6mlU

dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 01:02 PM

Re: Daily Tune - April 4

Oh thanks Gianetta. What a good movie that was.

Michael Ball and Il Divo from me today. I was going to post the theatre cast singing this but the videos are just static pics and Michael Ball is quite easy on the eye (though probably carrying a bit too much plumptiousness as he ages). Also a tremendous singer and Il Divo are not a bad backing group!
I said Hello to Michael Ball once, and he said Hello back to me

Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 01:16 PM

Far too romantic today.

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 01:17 PM

Hello Hilary! Oh boy - this was very wonderful to hear and watch it! You say hello to Michael Ball...that all? You not ask him to dinner? lol! That so sweet.... I say hello to Andrea Bocelli one time ...he too busy to say hello - but still I love he music. Il Divo - of course! - what can we say about all of these singer except SUPERB....Thank you for this, Hilary - I enjoy it so much!... I having already a nice day today - and this add to it...I am LIGHT HEARTED feeling... xo From Gia
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 01:19 PM

Gianetta
US

04-04-2016, 01:23 PM

Hello Nom

Fra Lippo Lippi - Should Not Have To Be Like That... this is a new song to me...I have not hear it ever before...and I not familiar of this singers... but is very pleasing to listen to... They voices are very good together - a very nice song... ** There is never a day when we shall say "Far Too Romantic Today" ...is no such a thing. (especial for Italians..haha) Thank you for introduce to me (us?) this song - I am learning so much of other countrys music - I am thankful that I am able for this because I will never know of these other music if not for here. So... BRAVO for here! (and for all of us who likes to share music together) Grazie! From Gia xo
Gianetta
US

04-04-2016, 01:29 PM

Ay.... Eliza - what you are doing to me.... this one make me to cry.... So beautiful his voice. ... and when the beginning I see David Foster plays the piano, I know right away it will be another wonderful one... This touch me very deeply... (I hope it is just a song that you enjoy and not experiencing.) ..... How beautiful... thank you a lot for share this today... From Gia xo
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 03:45 PM

http://youtu.be/WsKCy26ZAWI

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top