Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 11:47 AM

Daily Tune - April 5

Mark!....Set!......GO! (put volume up!) xo Get moving!

Smokey Robinson & Miracles - "Lum dee Lum dee lye eye"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpLVyZVRw3w
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 11:55 AM

Re: Daily Tune - April 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1AHec7sfZ8 The master with my favourite piece by the best swing orchestra namely Nelson Riddle.
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 12:03 PM

Ahhhhhhhh....Alan.... you know the good stuff.. So smooth...easy...pleasing music to our ears. Frank Sinatra! - what can we add? (and yes, Nelson Riddle Orchestra is the most best compliment to his voice) ..... What a nice song to begin my day..... and this one is now stuck in my head... (and I thank you!) Thank you, Alan - as all the time. From Gia xo
Aafak
The Black Country
Aafak is male 

05-04-2016, 01:38 PM

Hello I am new and just trying all threads. Music is nice don't you think, all music for me.

https://youtu.be/AX3U-BGDedc

Sorry no picture with the music ??
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 01:41 PM

dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 02:47 PM

I heard this on the radio this morning. The speaker was saying that 1971 was the best year for 'pop', as the technology had developed sufficiently yo get a good sound but it was still real music, not total electronic, knob-twiddling stuff. He cited Maggie May, Stairway to Heaven, Won't Get Fooled Again and others I can't remember, as well as this one, my toon for today

Enjoy!

Aafak - post the last numerals of the url (after the = sign) between yt and /yt, both in square brackets ... [xx]numerals[/xx](but yt not xx) Hope that makes sense to you; if not there will be full instructions somewhere in the how to or tips and hints somewhere near the top of the forum list
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 04:03 PM

Good tracks everyone - especially Frank (my favourite male singer)
Nelson Riddle and Frank what a great combination
Hilary I'm a 40s 50s 60s girl - they sounded great to me
Gianetta
US

05-04-2016, 08:17 PM

I LIKE this very much Nom.... is new to me.... and I will add to my song list... Thank you - it's a beautiful song with beautiful lyric....Lovely! A movie I think I must see, yes? Two thumb ups!
Gianetta
US

05-04-2016, 08:23 PM

Hello Aafak .... I also do not know how to make the picture come when I posting the URL.... the instruction here is not very clear compare to other forum. If I pick up the URL from the You Tube, I come back here and hit the little "world" sign above of this box... but it not show. :/ I sorry for that. I do not understand how to make it come here. But - that okay, Aafak - we still can see what you have post - and can I just say that I find it both amazing and fascinating and most definitely as this review say: Uploaded on Apr 13, 2011

MY SPIRIT ROSE FOR IN THE HEAVENS WHEN I SAW THIS MAN GIVING AZAAN IN A CHURCH !MY HEART SOOTHED ! MY MIND WAS PEACEFUL AND THE BEST PART was HARMONY BETWEEN TWO GREAT RELIGIONS of the world ! WORSHIPING THE ONE LORD OF ALL THE PROPHETS INCLUDING HOLY MESSIAH (PEACE BE UPON HIM ) AND HOLY MUSTAFA (PEACE BE UPON HIM) ......................** It is quite spiritual to listen to ...I enjoy ALL worshiping - this is lovely and I thank you for share it for us..... and I also very happy to have you here with us when ever you feel like it. Welcome. From Gia - and thank you again for this lovely Azaan. (I was not familiar what to call it, and now I know - and I thank you.) ** and also - if I ever figure out how to put a song with music picture here, I will let you know. : }
Gianetta
US

05-04-2016, 08:24 PM

Hi Patsy girl... I happy to see you here... Sent to you a message... xo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top