Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Aafak
The Black Country
Aafak is male 

07-04-2016, 04:18 PM

Re: Daily Tune - April 7

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 01:42 PM

Hello Aafak ....

Ahhh - I remember this one - Ray Stevens... he is a funny one.... I have not hear this song - Oh my - I dunno HOW long! Thank you for post it for us - funny to listen to this again... "Clyde" camel...
Thanks!
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 01:43 PM

Oh NO! I miss the Happy Birthday for Suzuki Sue? Awwww....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! I am so happy Patsy was here to play a nice song for you Happy Birthday....... I hope it was the best one yet!

................................ HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! ....................

xo From Gia and all of us!
Gianetta
US

08-04-2016, 01:45 PM

Pats...thank you for make the Happy Birthday song for Sue!

Grazie bella... xo
Gianetta
US

08-04-2016, 01:46 PM

Yeahhhhh....... Sam Cooke - his voice was so amazing ... smooth - easy to listening to ..... and this song was my favorite that he sing!

Thank you Patsy..... very very nice! xo
Gianetta
US

08-04-2016, 01:49 PM

Hello Alan......

Another special song - Blue Moon - thank you for share with us....each time I hear these songs, I think of my parents and how much they was enjoy to dance to them... It is ALWAYS a pleasure that you post them for us... thank you again my friend... so smooooooooooooooth..... xo Gia
Gianetta
US

08-04-2016, 01:53 PM

Hello Aafak....

Oh you very welcome - it is a pleasure to meet you. Unfortunate, I am not able to see the video that you have post for us.... I am not sure I am familiar with it - I can see Empire Of The Sun but it not allow for the video to play. I am sorry for that. BUT - you know how to post the picture videos now - you must tell to Gia please! I know to copy the URL from the You Tube - but to come back here, I dunno which of the little icon to choose to place the video. I am lost...lol.... Thank you - nice to have you here, Aafak . From Gia

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top