Join for free
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 10:21 AM

Good morning Monday

Morning all.

Off to look at dog collars today, and puppy food.

And some shopping for myself. But it's cold out there.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 10:27 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Morning Jazzi & all who follow ... Jazzi you must be so excited..

As I type, a man from 'Oven Rescue' is in my kitchen giving my double oven a good seeing to (I hope) I hate oven cleaning above all other household jobs so I thought I'd treat myself.

Maybe go a walk this afternoon or do some jobs in the garden..

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 10:48 AM

Morning all. Yes, it's freezing cold out there this morning. Think I'll wait see if it warms up a bit before I go off out.

The chap is in my kitchen stripping the old wall tiles off and loads of plaster is coming off with them. Looks like this job is going to take a bit longer than anticipated too. I just want my house back, I'm tired of having workmen in and out now.

Mustn't make you all miserable, ignore me.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 11:04 AM

Morning, everyone.

I slept well after a weekend in which my mood was low. I'm meeting some people for a coffee later on.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 11:06 AM

Good morning
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 11:15 AM

"Ice in November that will bear the weight of a duck,the rest of the winter water and muck",not there yet but a nice prolonged cold spell now would suit.

Morning all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 11:21 AM

good morning Kiddiwinks

Got up had breakfast then a bathe, those rubber ducks hate paddling in their pool.
oday it is car cleaning day inside it as it is in a right mess with leaves etc that fell out of the bags. Also do a gutter check with the camera to see if it is now clear after yesterdays work. Then off to a pub meal, highlight of the week.

Hopefully I will hear from the camera insurers soon so I know what is happening about it
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 01:04 PM

A belated good morning
My laptop having taken a Microsoft update last night took ages to install it all this morning and then it seemed to mess up my internet connection so in spite of many restarts for both laptop and modem I couldn't get a connection and spent half the morning trying to get one
Back online now but behind with all my work.

Enjoy your day
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 04:50 PM

Enjoy this new week !

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	f1a73d1707c928ae5eaf37c7a43a2ad8--happy-week-happy-monday.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	4459  

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top