Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 07:53 PM

Looney Labour Book Reveals True Plans

Jeremy Corbyn’s plans to scrap Trident and pull UK out of Nato revealed in new book

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...p-trident-nato

If it weren't already obvious enough that a Looney Marxist Labour government headed by the reprehensible Jezbollah Corbyn would utterly destroy Britain then this latest revelation confirms it.

"The book spells out hard-Left policies which will reignite fractious battles within Labour, including:

- Scrapping Trident, our independent nuclear deterrent, fundamentally diminishing the UK’s international standing and cutting thousands of skilled manufacturing jobs.

- Pulling out of Nato and disassociating ourselves from the US, our oldest and strongest ally.

- Abolishing the Prevent programme, which was introduced under the last Labour government and remains a key strand of the Government’s counterterror programme.

- Supporting the NHS Reinstatement Bill, starving it of important services given by charities, social enterprises and other healthcare providers such as Macmillan nurses.

- A Trade Union Freedom Bill, which would reduce the notice required for disruptive strikes

The man is a complete tool, wholly unelectable. He would bankrupt Britain with his Looney policies for which he demonstrates repeatedly that he is utterly clueless of the costs. He doesn't care imo one iota about Britain. He is only interested in seizing power and mingling with terrorists.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 08:04 PM

Re: Looney Labour Book Reveals True Plans

It's a book not policy document. Jeremy listens to the members, policy will be made by more than just him.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 08:07 PM

Sounds good to me.
Nobody ever put more skilled workers out of a job than Thatcher and I will never forgive the people who voted for her.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 08:24 PM

I agree with something purwell but prevent can't be scrapped without something better in place. Far too dangerous to do so.
NATO needs us and we need NATO it may need some changes but scrapping isn't a good idea at all.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's a book not policy document. Jeremy listens to the members, policy will be made by more than just him.
You are correct, policy will be decided by Momentum andthe Unions. Labour Party voters are no longer necessary.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Sounds good to me.
Nobody ever put more skilled workers out of a job than Thatcher and I will never forgive the people who voted for her.
Like, we are bovvered?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->

Corbyn is a sock puppet, the acceptable face of Marxist Momentum who are controlling him from behind. If, by some miracle, Labour do manage to gain power, there will be another Night of the Long Knives as Labour politicians are culled and replaced by members of or supporters of Momentum.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 09:48 PM

Sounds good to me.

Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 11:15 PM

Any sensible argument?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

12-02-2018, 12:15 AM

Any sensible argument?
What? Like blaming everything on a long dead PM...how many PMs have there been since her time in power?, you can google it because I know that you don’t know

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top