Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 08:26 PM

Re: To Pierce, or Not to Pierce: That is the Question

I had mine done when I was about 17. My daughter wanted hers done when she was about 13 and I told her that she could not, whilst she was still at school. She came home one afternoon having had them done in the local jewellers. She had saved her pocket money to pay for them. Her response to me was. "There's nothing you can do about it".

My solicitor grandson has one ear pierced, plus he has tatoos.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 11:18 PM

Can't remember when I had mine done, might have been middle 20s.

Can't remember how long ago I stopped wearing them either. Thought the holes would've healed up - I'm talking years when I last wore them.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I fancied wearing them for going out. I was convinced the holes would have healed up and dreaded trying to find the holes again. (I remember there was always this sort of pain in my right hip area if I got couldn't find the hole )

To my amazement, I found the holes and they went in easily. I was really chuffed. Doesn't take much to make me happy
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Judd if they come at me with a leather punch tool, I am outta there. I have a paper punch at home I could use instead .

Aerolor thank you for the suggestions about the heavy and dangly earrings and gold. I am more likely just to wear posts as you described. It's interesting because the method done here sounds identical except that they have shortened the replacement time to three weeks, which is somewhat surprising.
These aren't the dark ages anymore (apparently ), they use those little gun things now for ears. I did watch a program where a girl/young woman was having her nipples pierced and the skin up her spine pierced at regular intervals so she could but sleeper rings in. Some strange people about . Anyhow, the tool they used was a bloody great big needle akin to a knitting needle. I don't know about her, but when they stuck that needle into her nipples and forced it through I could almost feel the pain for her.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
These aren't the dark ages anymore (apparently ), they use those little gun things now for ears. I did watch a program where a girl/young woman was having her nipples pierced and the skin up her spine pierced at regular intervals so she could but sleeper rings in. Some strange people about . Anyhow, the tool they used was a bloody great big needle akin to a knitting needle. I don't know about her, but when they stuck that needle into her nipples and forced it through I could almost feel the pain for her.

Oh God, that is horrible.
Mind you, perhaps even worse, are the ones who have their genitals pierced!
effingpot
Hampshire, UK
effingpot is male  effingpot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2018, 12:45 AM

It's 2018 - skip the ears and go straight for the nipples or belly button!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 01:04 AM

Dear Judd,

Just when I think I am sophisticated and worldly, something like this comes into my radar making me realize that in some ways I am still - and thankfully - grossly naive.

People who go to those levels of piercing have brain inflammation. I'm dead serious about that.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Dear Judd,

Just when I think I am sophisticated and worldly, something like this comes into my radar making me realize that in some ways I am still - and thankfully - grossly naive.

People who go to those levels of piercing have brain inflammation. I'm dead serious about that.
A "Prince Albert" may induce levels of local inflammation that exceed those of the brain .....
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 02:41 PM

I know a couple of women who have their tongues pierced, and Iīve seen other with tongue piercings, I really donīt understand it and it freaks me out. Why on earth would anyone want to have their tongue pierced?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 02:46 PM

Hi

One of younger ones at work had her nipples pierced.

Then she fell pregnant and said that when she breast fed the milk was squirting out all over the place.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 05:46 PM

I had my first piercing done at the jewlers at sixteen and then a further one at thirty, again at the jewelers.

I have lots and lots of earnings both fashion and gold ones.
I always wear two pairs. Never without them.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top