Join for free
Page 29 of 31 « First < 19 27 28 29 30 31 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 10:47 PM

Re: Rehab Productions Presents...An Adventure.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Of course.
You should have a map table and sticks to move model aircraft around
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 08:49 AM

Ah ha, little did they know that I was carrying a large present, wrapped in hearts and flowers paper, in my aircraft! Was it a bomb....or had I kidnapped Capt Longdogs. It was difficult to tell as they are both the same shape!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:42 PM

The Final Scene

( A cheer from the man in the 3rd row)

Longdogs and the Pink Baron! Obergruppenführer 'Twink' Twinkenstein Von Strangleholder , have jousted in the air before. Each respects the other as a most skillful opponent and both of them want to settle old scores.
After checking that Sweetiepie Billabong has the rest of the battle in hand, he dives below the main combat area with the Twink Pink Baron close behind him.
The two adversaries try every trick they know to out - manoeuvre one another, but all are to no avail. It is a real contest of skill. The Twink Pink Baron attacks with her favourite underarm cross - handed Pfizzli, and Longdog counters with a double - hinged backflip and pike. The Pink Twink tries a full - flap Lutz and Longdig responds with a wheels - down reversed triple Salko. They are evenly matched on the compulsory figures. (It’s the Winter Olympics ok?)

Longdogs calculates that something special is needed now. He climbs to 35,000 feet and closes the curtains on his canopy for a moment of quiet meditation. The Pink Twink Baron follows his climb but keeps a respectful distance because she knows that ‘Bugles’ is up to something. When his curtains are open again ‘Bugles’ beckons to the Twink Pink Baron and dips his starboard wing and dives once more at full throttle straight back to sea level. Automatically the Pink Twink Baron follows him.
Both pilots are yelling their heads off to overcome the pressures of the dive on their eardrums, so Longdogs turns to the thing he knows best of all; he moves into the Full Rude Mode and produces a bravura display of expletives in sixteen different languages including Aramaic. At the last moment possible he yanks back his joystick (yes readers, …that made my eyes water too) and pulls up out of the dive, all the while watching the Twink Pink Baron in his wing - mirrors.

Longdogs wins. (Hoorah!) The Twink Pink Baroness is unable to match Longdogs dazzling display of insults by the time she reaches 15,000 feet; the pressure on her eardrums and the assault on her mind paralyses her and she is forced to to do something very rude to Herman her lucky pet hamster.

She turns homeward, waggles her Bingo wings in salute and leaves the field defeated. Longdogs honour and his respect for a great pilot, demand that he does not pursue her, there will be other days. Brandishing his lucky tea - strainer, Londogs waves farewell to the departing Ace and heads home for RAF Bigone Hill, flying slowly to conserve his fuel.

The rejoicing in the Mess that evening is sensational. Debriefing reveals no British casualties at all and the whole enemy force has been totally eliminated, happily without any serious injuries.

The Badger Owners News prints a special edition with the banner headline, ‘British Push Bottles Up Enemy,…. Baron Flies Back to Front’ Longdogs is well pleased: as he slowly drinks an ice-cold beer with Sweetie Billabong he realises this has been his finest hour. Until of course his eyes rest on the tanned body of the strikingly handsome LAC Tpin (thanks for the extra cheque mate) who had just arrived to join in the piss up, who was draped over the body of the lithe and stunning Mups the barmaid . “Damn” thought Longdogs , “I could do with a bit of that, guess I am going to have to pull rank, amongst other thing’ and have a pop at the Landlady Morty. Meanwhile in the master bedroom, the ice cream girl Rhian dressed as a French Nurse and who had been away on holiday and subsequently lost the whole plot was preparing the handcuffs, spanking sticks and other fun implements designed for consensual adults........

please turn over for the explicit sex scene………………

The End
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:47 PM

Oooh was that me???!!!

Sounds like I got the best role after all
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

18-02-2018, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oooh was that me???!!!

Sounds like I got the best role after all
Yep see above
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:55 PM

Tell you what. That was better than anything I have seen on TV for the past twenty years.

Excellent Rehab, well done mate.

I'm looking forward to you next production - Five go camping in the Trossachs.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:57 PM

Oh smoo-ooth Refurb...fair do's
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 01:01 PM

Well done Rehab....could be an Oscar nomination!

I have already posted my application for a part in the next film!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 01:08 PM

Seriously Rehab, you obviously have a skill for writing and should pursue it further.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

18-02-2018, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Tell you what. That was better than anything I have seen on TV for the past twenty years.

Excellent Rehab, well done mate.

I'm looking forward to you next production - Five go camping in the Trossachs.
Thanks mate but your triple salco was a joy to behold, the skin tight outfit suited you

Page 29 of 31 « First < 19 27 28 29 30 31 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top