Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 11:46 AM

Re: Does It Annoy You If Someone Parks Across Your Drive, Or In your Usual Parking Place?

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
You have a path leading to your front door, yes?

Well, it's all down to imagination...park this on the path and pretend it's a real one parked on your new drive.

I could glue that to the outside of my window and pretend its real.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 01:27 PM

Re: Does It Annoy You If Someone Parks Across Your Drive, Or In your Usual Parking Place?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I could glue that to the outside of my window and pretend its real.
Put it in your window box and imagine you're blasting through the countryside
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 11:09 PM

Art, I live in a row of terraced houses in the countryside where there are no parking restrictions at all. Most people are able to park on the road in front of their own homes, but occasionally, they have to find a space further along if one of the neighbours has a visitor.

Apart that is, from a retired gentleman who lives a few houses down from us. He goes absolutely ballistic if someone dares to park in "his spot" right outside his house, even if there are other free parking spaces nearby. We all laugh when we hear his car horn being beeped long and hard and angry because he cannot park in front of his own door. We all think he is pathetic by doing this, and a few of the neighbours have even told him off about it, explaining that he has no right to act the way he does,but he continues to do it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 11:16 PM

There is no such thing as a Placid Community, is there.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I would love I if someone parked across my drive. It would mean I actually had one.
Dongles - I have a drive - but no car - so you are very welcome to use mine whenever you like!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:03 AM

No problem here , we are at the end of a cal de sac with a large private bricked area shared between 3 houses and our own bricked drives from that.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Dongles - I have a drive - but no car - so you are very welcome to use mine whenever you like!
Thank you for your kind offer Tabby. It might be a bit of a walk though, I live east of the Moon.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 09:11 PM

This is what happened when an ambulance parked over a drive.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/2018...g-to-999-call/
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
This is what happened when an ambulance parked over a drive.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/2018...g-to-999-call/
And she dos not own a car stupid women.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/561707...irsty-sharman/
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 09:59 AM

It's doesn't annoy me it's INFURIATES me !

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top