Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 08:26 AM

Re: Teeth

My middle daughter had to have her wisdom teeth taken out in hospital when she was about 15. It was so unfair as she has always looked after her teeth and never had a filling in her life.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 10:08 AM

I still have all my teeth even my wisdom teeth which never showed up. My dentist just suggested I have a visit to the hygienist every three months which reluctantly I am doing reluctant because I'm such a baby when it comes to the dentists...honest it's daft I know.

I have nice looking teeth I whiten them twice a year and people do comment they look good....the dentist though says he thinks I would benefit from increased visits...or could it be the £65 for every polish.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2018, 08:26 PM

My teeth are great, considering l used to dodge the toothbrush when l was little.

I had a thorough clean yesterday at the dentist. She said, l could go to the Hygenist and pay £60 an hour! Get Lost!

I look after my teeth and regularly use the interdental brushes as l don’t fancy dentures soaking in a cup of Steradent, like my mother did!!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top