Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 01:38 PM

Re: Why Not A&E?

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Yet another Thread being turned into a row. This seems to be becoming the norm on here.
I also have thoughts on this Doctor/Child Tragedy but will keep my mouth shut..
It's what WUM's do best.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
No ones rowing it's a difference of opinion.
Maybe, but it doesn't read that way to me. Puts me right off posting about the subject..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 01:47 PM

If it had been me, l would have screamed the place down, until my child was seen.

I wouldn’t care what people thought of me, my child’s life would be paramount.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 01:55 PM

At the end of the day, sadly, a child has died - I really think the doctor should have seen the child. They now have this death on their conscience.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by SallyS ->
Trial by forum.
Exactly.
And the mother, not to mention the GP, has been tried and condemned on here without any one knowing anything about the circumstances or the details of the case.
Greenhorn
England
Greenhorn is male  Greenhorn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Exactly.
And the mother, not to mention the GP, has been tried and condemned on here without any one knowing anything about the circumstances or the details of the case.
Off with all their heads!
That should bring the child back!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Exactly.

I agree Ruthio, and that is exactly what I said back in post 2, but some prefer to condemn even when they know nothing.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 08:54 PM

I think it is quite appalling that the GP turns away a 3 year old with a known history of asthma, Who later dies .How the family must be suffering even as I type I hope the parents sue. I would .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
If it had been me, l would have screamed the place down, until my child was seen.

I wouldn’t care what people thought of me, my child’s life would be paramount.
Screaming and crying does help. I've done it on the phone when I was really ill and I was given an appointment
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by SallyS ->
At the end of the day, sadly, a child has died - I really think the doctor should have seen the child. They now have this death on their conscience.
Too right Sally.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top