Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 10:14 PM

Come Home.....BBC 1 Tbree Part Series. Tuesday 9pm

Has anyone been watching this powerful but sad three part series?

A wife has left her husband and three children as she wants her freedom.

The abandoned husband has let an awful woman who was being abused by her violent husband and her small son, move in with him and his children.

It’s really good! It’s the last part next Tuesday.
If you’re interested, l’m sure it’s available on Catch Up or similar?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 11:23 PM

Re: Come Home.....BBC 1 Tbree Part Series. Tuesday 9pm

I enjoyed last week's episode but this week was pretty boring and jumped from one thing to another too many times .
I don't like the wife at all nor do I like Bren .
A time waster methinks but as its only three episodes I shall watch next week .
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 08:21 AM

I have been watching and think it is very good.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 08:30 AM

Yes I'm watching it i can't make my mind up about it to be honest, is there to be some revelation about why the wife left her husband? Is she lesbian? I hate it when they don't make things clear..

What woman would go to the window and let their gorgeous little girl see them then run away? I'm confused by it but I will watch the last episode to see if it makes sense.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Yes I'm watching it i can't make my mind up about it to be honest, is there to be some revelation about why the wife left her husband? Is she lesbian? I hate it when they don't make things clear..

What woman would go to the window and let their gorgeous little girl see them then run away? I'm confused by it but I will watch the last episode to see if it makes sense.
If they made the reasons too clear, would we all be watching next week?

I think it is really good and have lots of thoughts on what the reasons for her leaving were.
I am afraid the cats will have to wait for their supper next Tuesday, because I will be glued to the TV between 9 and 10pm.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If they made the reasons too clear, would we all be watching next week?

I think it is really good and have lots of thoughts on what the reasons for her leaving were.
I am afraid the cats will have to wait for their supper next Tuesday, because I will be glued to the TV between 9 and 10pm.
Yes i suppose so Twinks but it irritates me all the arty farty flash backs I keep thinking is this present day or not? I wish they could just tell the story and get on with it.

Laughing here now what an old grump I'm becoming it's me age you know
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 10:12 AM

Disturbing scenes last night. I will keep watching I want to see where it goes but it's a bit violent for me really.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Yes i suppose so Twinks but it irritates me all the arty farty flash backs I keep thinking is this present day or not? I wish they could just tell the story and get on with it.

Laughing here now what an old grump I'm becoming it's me age you know
I must admit that the sex scene at the washbasin confused me..... I wasn't sure who the man was, but it looked like it happened in the past.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I must admit that the sex scene at the washbasin confused me..... I wasn't sure who the man was, but it looked like it happened in the past.
Confusing ? Very ! My main complaint after watching last night .
I don’t think it happened in the past ,because Greg was in bed with the other woman when he was called to the hospital?
Wasn’t she on a drinking spree and the man just happened to be where she was at the time .
She was very drunk ?

I hate the way women are out for a bit of fun which includes sex with anybody .
She’d already betrayed Greg with the guy she had the child with ?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 02:38 PM

Intrigued by it can't wait till.next week , but sometimes these dramas have strange endings leaving us on a cliffhanger .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top