Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2012, 07:29 PM

Re: update

Aw Pixie you certainly had had a bad year this year - and I do hope that next year is loads better.

That is the first good step that your daughter is taking and I hope all goes well for her.

Take care and thinking of you.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 11:05 AM

Good luck with everything, pixie, and remember that you need to take time out for YOU every now and then.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 11:11 AM

What a terrible year you have had Pixie, lets hope next year is a better one for you. Take care x
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 11:46 AM

Very hard times pixie, I hope things improve. Xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 12:25 PM

Aw Pixie that's how it goes sometimes, the troubles keep on coming and you wonder what else can possibly happen.

I sincerely hope things improve for you soon..x
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 02:49 PM

thank you evrey one went yestrday and set upthe internet for my i pad so now i can stay in touch
my daughter went into hopsptal 2 days ago they sent her to another plce for withdrawal accros from the hosptal shes still there i will be moving to my daughter home tue afternoon i have to stay over night with her make shure she goes to the place were she will hopfuly get better elton jhon stayed at the same place a few years ago its 3 50 dollers a day shes there for 28 days but her insurance from her hosptal jon takes care of all that
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 12:01 PM

I hope all goes well Pixie and hoping and praying you get your daughter back to her old self ,thinking of you .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 12:31 PM

I hope all goes well for you Pixie, you've had more than your share of troubles. I hope your lucky star starts shining for you very very soon.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 08:58 PM

Sorry to hear all that sad news Pixie, things have to improve for you after all you've been through, my prayers and good luck wishes for you, take care of yourself as well.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 01:35 PM

thank you every one its been hard on us all i feel worse for my grandson
its hard work now talking to my daughter who has changed her persanalty at one time she was always giving us a hug now she walkes away withought a word my hsband told her he was going to drive her in the morring she was mad at us she wanted to go alone we wanted to make shure she got there as she will have to talke a 3 busses and a taxie
its going to be a hArd night tonight being her last night home shes going to be the longest night ever the internet is comming to be turned on today thats if i can get into her home if she lets me in will keep you posted tomorow she will be leaving about 6 am tomorow morring

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top