Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2013, 08:57 PM

Re: wallpaper book

Wow im megga impressed...... those boxes are lovely.
Clever you...
And my old dog boo says she would of liked one of those woolies over the winter ... she is so old now she feels the cold in her old bones .... bet your rescue centre loves you.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2013, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Wow im megga impressed...... those boxes are lovely.
Clever you...
And my old dog boo says she would of liked one of those woolies over the winter ... she is so old now she feels the cold in her old bones .... bet your rescue centre loves you.
Thanks x If you want to remind me next year, I'll make your dog a jumper, I got lots of wool free.
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2013, 09:39 PM

I'll be happy if I still have her next year .... she is 15 and getting frail.... not that you would know it when its walkies time .... it happens mainly when I wont let her on the bed .... or if she wants some thing.....
But thats kind of you ...if she is still here , she will get her order in. ;0)
You should drive a van load of your crafts down here to sell in the markets , hand made things sell for a small fortune here .
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2013, 09:46 PM

I'll be happy if I still have her next year .... she is 15 and getting frail.... not that you would know it when its walkies time .... it happens mainly when I wont let her on the bed .... or if she wants some thing.....
But thats kind of you ...if she is still here , she will get her order in. ;0)
You should drive a van load of your crafts down here to sell in the markets , hand made things sell for a small fortune here .
I tried selling things, but sold very little, only made the cost of the table! That's why I'm trying something new. May try the internet. Not good at driving so you won't see me down there, unfortunately! My little dog Floyd is 13, he's so near the ground I have to keep him warm!
Nobaggage

21-04-2013, 09:54 PM

Take some into high end gift shops or the small ones in to jewlery shops as people would buy them to package a gift .... fill with wadding for the jewlery, Ask if they will sell them for you, no harm in asking maybe give them 10% of the sale ...
How much would it cost to make one ? add 10% plus your time . = ??
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

24-04-2013, 10:31 PM

Take some into high end gift shops or the small ones in to jewlery shops as people would buy them to package a gift .... fill with wadding for the jewlery, Ask if they will sell them for you, no harm in asking maybe give them 10% of the sale ...
How much would it cost to make one ? add 10% plus your time . = ??
Just put one box on internet! Hope I did it right! Hope someone bids for it!
Nobaggage

24-04-2013, 10:33 PM

Let us know how it goes ... good luck
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 08:01 PM

done a table some thing like that boxes look great
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

30-05-2013, 09:29 PM

What did you do with the wallpaper books? Anything yet?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top