Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 11:55 PM

Re: What do YOU collect??

Hi Toots!

Oh boy! ...How very delicate and beautiful this is! ... I love it very much! (and do you raise you little pinky when you sip tea from these elegant cup?) Remind me of Downton Abbey! Gorgeous...thank you for share it with us! xo Gia
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 12:09 AM

Ahhh Meg...lol..... I understanding that... that's okay - you can still look at the collections that are here if you will like! I find it fascinating the things that people will collect...the thing that speaks to them and they wish to have them near. Thanks! Gia xo
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Ahhh Meg...lol..... I understanding that... that's okay - you can still look at the collections that are here if you will like! I find it fascinating the things that people will collect...the thing that speaks to them and they wish to have them near. Thanks! Gia xo
Thank you Gia I had various things till last year, china and books mainly then realised I never looked at them so out they went with a lot of the large furniture.
I have no regrets
Gianetta
US

15-01-2016, 12:19 AM

Ohh... I see..... Yes when we move here I donate so many books - oh my! Medical books, Steven mystery books - all kind of books, and some was antique books - but we not have book shelf here in this house and is for the best because now I just give to my friends if they like the book - if not, I bring to the Good Will store for those who not have any books. Seriously I not blame you because we tend to hold on to things a long time that we not truly need. I like to think when I cleaning: Do I love this item or is time for it to be donate? lol - but my little collections each has a nice display home and I still enjoy to see them..only tiny heart shape rocks in a basket and sea glass in a bottle and my Magpie sparklies is in a small glass display box. xo
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 12:54 PM

£2 coins.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 01:10 PM

Money, I wish : - )

CD's. I got to 800 before I embraced MP3 and downloads. I gave my Vinyl collection to the boys at the tip, they had a great time picking through them.

Used to be books but they were heavily culled when the Kindle came out so I'm down to a handful I couldn't bear to part with.

Fountain Pens.

Lladro ballet dancers.

That's about it, I embrace a minimalist life style.
Gianetta
US

18-01-2016, 02:09 PM

Hello Robert Junior...

That is quite interesting hobby ..I think there have been a changes to the British coins lately, yes? The ones they have discontinue to produce? Coin collection can be very lucrative hobby - my brother collect coins also... Best Luck to you! Thank you for share to us, Roberto...(if you have pictures, you can share for us okay?) Grazie From Gia xo
CailinRua
The High Coast
CailinRua is female  CailinRua has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 10:54 PM

Snowstorm globes, anything meerkat related and pictures of Tomas Ledin.
Rosey
Essex,UK
Rosey is female  Rosey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 11:33 PM

I collect Royal Doulton Lady Figurines.....my glass display cabinet is full now, so no room for any more.....
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 04:15 PM

Picture mirrors. Probably have about 20 dotted around the walls. Here are a few:

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top