Join for free
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 03:12 PM

back from trip

not been on here in a while
with all the bad news latey wev had
we took a week off to go visit friends in glace bay ns
my brother the one who has cancer has been sent home hes lost his kidnys function now hes not knowing who some are but he siad my name on the phone yestrday
its more problems so booked a flight to the uk on wensday for 2 weeks hope he can hang in there till i get to see him
he was doing ok before we left how things can chage so fast his daughter just been told shes having a baby he always wanted a granchild
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 03:26 PM

Re: back from trip

I'm sorry to hear that your brother is very bad Pixie. What a year you've had. I bet you will be glad when this year is over. The news that your brothers daughter is having a baby should pick him up a bit. Hope you manage to get to see him in time
Kath 131
Preston, Lancashire
Kath 131 is female  Kath 131 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Lynne55 ->
I'm sorry to hear that your brother is very bad Pixie. What a year you've had. I bet you will be glad when this year is over. The news that your brothers daughter is having a baby should pick him up a bit. Hope you manage to get to see him in time
Hi Pixie, I will second that Lynne. My thoughts are with you Pixie and your family. xxx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 07:20 PM

Pixie I hope you enjoyed your little trip away.
Very sorry to learn your brother is not doing so well, I hope he is heartened by the news of his daughter's pregnancy.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 07:56 PM

I'm sorry about your troubles Pixie. And so sorry about your brother.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 07:57 PM

Thinking of you Ann. Sorry to hear your brother isn't doing well. I hope the news of a grandchild cheers him a bit.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 09:16 PM

So sorry to hear the news of your brother, Pixie...
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 10:49 PM

I'm glad you were able to get away for a little break lass because you and Jon both deserved it.

I hope you make it back to the UK again for M because I know his time is near now, and it's not long since you returned after Jon's mum's funeral.

I'm going to tell these lovely folk on here just what a smashing lady you are. She's very bubbly, likeable, caring. She rings me up to surprise me for a chat because she knows I'm on my own and it's always a pleasure to have a natter with her. She puts others before herself and is the most unselfish person I've ever known.

She has had a year from hell, and not just about what she's told folk on here, but other more private stuff as well which naturally will remain private.

My heart and thoughts are with you always my darling. xx

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top