Join for free
Page 734 of 1676 « First < 234 634 684 724 732 733 734 735 736 744 784 834 1234 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 02:56 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Some people have moved away & decided to take the opportunity to throw away some 'marital aids'.
So carefully they boxed said items then bagged them up with the rest of their household rubbish, for the bin men.

While the collection was taking place 1 of them heard their mother-in-law, say from the kitchen "he's waving a video from your bins".
Realising what must have happened she was quickly moved from view. As one of them returned to the window they saw a bin man doing a particularly good impression of Edward Scissorhands, while holding some 'aids' in his hands.

A Dustbinman was walking down the street emptying bins when he comes up to the Happy Inn, and notices there is no bin outside. He spots a window open and shouts...

"Oi Mate, wheres your bin?"

This little chinaman pokes his head out

and says.......

"I bin in Hong Kong"

"No mate, wheres your wheelie bin?" shouts the dustbin man

"I wheelie bin in Hong Kong!"

Wheres your bin?
I bin on the toilet

No, wheres your dustbin?
I told you a was on the toilet

No, you don't understand, wheres you wheelie bin?
Ok I was wheelie having a ****!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 03:11 PM

and now on a more serious note!!

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 03:14 PM

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
oh yes and your message is to all us punks out here??
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 06:21 PM

Went to RAF Cosford Airshow today, this is my 30th consecutive year of attendance, I usually cut through the back lanes to avoid the massive traffic jams, but I used the M54 today. When the queue on the hard shoulder started, the Sat Nav told me, there was 5.7 miles to the motorway junction I needed to exit on, my son was in his car behind me, so I called him, having noticed the yellow information sign said "Airshow traffic queue on hard shoulder, Airshow traffic lane one", I said follow me, we passed the stationary vehicles on the hard shoulder, at a steady 40 mph ish, I had no intention of trying to cut in at the front, that does my head in, so, I don't do it, my intention was to go straight on at the junction to the next junction, and double back, on the pretext that, there would be less traffic approaching in an easterly direction, but, bugger me, the outside lane on the exit slip road, was clear as a bell, there was no moral dilemma to be had.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

10-06-2018, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Went to RAF Cosford Airshow today, this is my 30th consecutive year of attendance, I usually cut through the back lanes to avoid the massive traffic jams, but I used the M54 today. When the queue on the hard shoulder started, the Sat Nav told me, there was 5.7 miles to the motorway junction I needed to exit on, my son was in his car behind me, so I called him, having noticed the yellow information sign said "Airshow traffic queue on hard shoulder, Airshow traffic lane one", I said follow me, we passed the stationary vehicles on the hard shoulder, at a steady 40 mph ish, I had no intention of trying to cut in at the front, that does my head in, so, I don't do it, my intention was to go straight on at the junction to the next junction, and double back, on the pretext that, there would be less traffic approaching in an easterly direction, but, bugger me, the outside lane on the exit slip road, was clear as a bell, there was no moral dilemma to be had.
Well done Spitty, you are a clever boy

2018 Bournemouth Air Festival will begin on
Thursday, 30 August
and ends on
Sunday, 2 September
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 08:11 PM

I don’t remember any Air Shows over here, maybe we never had enough planes to stage one who knows. Excuse my ignorance but what’s the point of paying into an Air Show when all you have to do is stand outside and look up?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

10-06-2018, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I don’t remember any Air Shows over here, maybe we never had enough planes to stage one who knows. Excuse my ignorance but what’s the point of paying into an Air Show when all you have to do is stand outside and look up?
I just cross over the road Jem.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 08:22 PM

Good for you Sweetie, a sudden thought flashed through my mind there of Michael O'Leary running an air display and forcibly blindfolding all the residents within a radious of ten miles.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

10-06-2018, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good for you Sweetie, a sudden thought flashed through my mind there of Michael O'Leary running an air display and forcibly blindfolding all the residents within a radious of ten miles.
The only very sad thing is, I saw that Red Arrow crash

Oh another thing Jem, I have a certificate of an ancestor.
Very old certificate, but he was born in Dublin. Little Britain street it says. Is it still there?????

Page 734 of 1676 « First < 234 634 684 724 732 733 734 735 736 744 784 834 1234 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top