Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2015, 11:10 PM

Re: Howdy

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Hello Jim lad So lovely to hear from you
Enjoy every minute of every day xx
Thank you Patsy.

I'm currently enjoying an American Marlboro Red (which tastes so much better than the UK version!) and a glass of orange juice whilst sitting in the Texan weather.

If I were to die tomorrow (which I'm sure I won't!) I would die happy and content, and that is enough for me.

The Lord blesses us all with a life to live and his unconditional forgiveness - and he only knows how much I've needed the latter over the years.

There are many things I would change if I could, but that is all over now and I can only work with what I have.

In a way, I am looking forward to death - because there in Heaven I will meet my sons again, and I miss them so much. I had so much to tell them, and I never got the chance in this life.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Thank you Patsy.

I'm currently enjoying an American Marlboro Red (which tastes so much better than the UK version!) and a glass of orange juice whilst sitting in the Texan weather.

If I were to die tomorrow (which I'm sure I won't!) I would die happy and content, and that is enough for me.

The Lord blesses us all with a life to live and his unconditional forgiveness - and he only knows how much I've needed the latter over the years.

There are many things I would change if I could, but that is all over now and I can only work with what I have.

In a way, I am looking forward to death - because there in Heaven I will meet my sons again, and I miss them so much. I had so much to tell them, and I never got the chance in this life.

Hello JIm
Your sons will be well aware how much your heart has ached for them as well as your past mistakes
You have carried a burden of guilt around for many years and the sincere regret also

When the time comes I know you will be reunited and joy with those loved ones will at last be shared
So pleased to hear you are enjoying your time in Texas, stay happy x
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 02:12 PM

You dont know me Jim, but I did read your earlier message, happy to read now that you have landed and enjoying being with your wife, and family.

I wish my brother could look on life the way you do, instead he is in a deep deep depression.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 04:47 PM

Hello, OB. It is indeed heartwarming to sense your lifted mood in your posts from Texas. Long may it continue. Enjoy every day!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 05:13 PM

Drop in to visit in Southern Ontario when you come to Canada Jim! We drive on the 'wrong' side of the road as well. Enjoy your visit��
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
Drop in to visit in Southern Ontario when you come to Canada Jim! We drive on the 'wrong' side of the road as well. Enjoy your visit��
Hi AC, where have ya been! not seen you on here for months.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 05:55 PM

Hello Jazzi I don't want to hijack the thread but just doing the usual & busy. Nice to say hello��
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Hi AC, where have ya been! not seen you on here for months.

You took the words from me mouth Jazzi. Hi AC.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

26-07-2015, 06:03 PM

Hello hon & thank you. Actually I hang out on a couple of groups I like on Facebook.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top